[Serie A] Udinese 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 14th 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Marchisio

• Licht

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How is Vidal.Is he starter or injured?He is carrying his knee injury for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

We draw Benfica.First game away.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Next Europa league game is 24th April...no reason to rest anyone unless they have niggling injuries...play full team, win and destroy the small flicker of hope that Roma still have of winning the league

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
I really wish other teams would do this, they have no idea how good their youh is until they actually play, Udinese gave this kid a chance rather then give their 30somethin gk a starting role and scuffet took it and is performing great, he is better then leali, we need him

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am pointing that out since before Lyon game.And in my opinion Perin is the best young goalkeeper in Italy.
And Vidal is having pain in his knee.He says that the pain starts from Fiorentina match.That he was treated for 10 days but still feel the pain.That he went out due to that pain against Lyon.And that he can not play better because he can not hit the ball properly.He says that it will be evaluated if he plays at Monday!!!!!
Fuck,now that problem with Pardo.And he is not talking nonsense .He can suffer pain,he is not joking.Just remember match against Chelsea.His foot was injured.He scored a goal in that shape and played almost 30 min barely walking normal.Bad luck.My most important player.And what the fuck is our medical staff and "Clinica Fornaca" doing????? Why they can not detect the problem.It is not the stone age but 21 century.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We have to focus and think of this match as if it was a final.

We already lost 8-9 points adventage once with Lippi. Also I think it happened once with Capello, but we still won the Scudetto in the end.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Possible line ups

Udinese (3-5-1-1): Scuffet; Heurtaux, Danilo, Bubnjic; Widmer, Pereyra, Allan, Yebda, Basta; Bruno Fernandes; Di Natale.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)