[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Why is Pepe upfront :sergio:

It should just be this:

Superman
Gump-Rock-Bonehead-King Kong
Warrior-Stoner-Principino
TP7-TATATA-Qtube

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Why is it that everyone is drawing the formation as a 3-man defence? In reality the players can be in a 4-3-3.
Because, when given the choice between trusting what's in some random paper (before!) the game or trusting what is actually happening on the pitch (and what they can see for themselves!), the majority will prefer the former.

Case in point:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I think fielding that 3-5-2 will be interesting, it'll make a good match. Will prefer Quag than Pepe though but Pepe can do well as a striker I think.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
If Conte wants to play 3-5-2 than Quag or Alex have to be upfront not Pepe. With Pepe and Esti both playing it should be 4-3-3 and nothing else.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
How have Udinese managed to still play well this season. They sold so many important players over the summer. I mean, Inler was their best midfielder, Sanchez was their most talented player. Those are two top players they sold, i really expected them to struggle this season. Kudos to their GM(can't remember his name, but he always spots talents from all around) and to Guidolin for a job well done.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
How have Udinese managed to still play well this season. They sold so many important players over the summer. I mean, Inler was their best midfielder, Sanchez was their most talented player. Those are two top players they sold, i really expected them to struggle this season. Kudos to their GM(can't remember his name, but he always spots talents from all around) and to Guidolin for a job well done.
I am telling you, Guidolin is the best coach in Serie-A right now.

Benatia, Asamoah, Isla and Armero will make them tons of money this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)