[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
if we lose and milan go top the entire break will be ruined, all holidays i'll be in shitty mood, obsessing over it at nights and shit... not to mention having to witness my milanista friends giggling thinking they're the shit...

mrk189

Jun 30, 2011
Guys, against Napoli, we played in that way because Marchisio was suspended and so had to make up for the midfield. I think against Udinese we will be dictating the play and they will be countering. It might be dangerous if we give them alot of space. One of the toughest games of the season I think. Probably on the same level as Napoli. Lets hope for the best. Forza Juve

----------------------Buffon------------------------
Lichtsteiner-----Barzagli------Bonucci----Chiellini-----
---------------------Pirlo---------------------------
-------Marchisio--------------Vidal------------------
Pepe-------------------------------------Estigarribia
--------------------Matri---------------------------

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Exactly. A lot of people get trolled by those pre-match formations it's hilarious.
Those should just be a source for the lineup, we already know how our team plays.
yes we know how our team plays but after the roma game,conte clearly said that he was trying to imitate roma's formation so i dont rule out the possibility.
anyways i dont like these mirror formations it didn't work against roma, but maybe it works this time.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #738
    Why is it that everyone is drawing the formation as a 3-man defence? In reality the players can be in a 4-3-3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)