[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I wish Pepe still did that celebration that he did when he scored against us. Now he just looks like a flaming homo.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I see no problem with Esti starting, he'll be a threat to Udinese with his pace. If he ain't performing well, take him off and put Elia on, take Matri off and put Quag, etc etc

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I can't help but think it was fate that we didn't face Udinese round 1 of the season. We could have started the season with a loss and people like me would have been calling for the entire club to resign. Instead we begun at home against Parma with a grand opening and haven't looked back since.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Quag AND Matri should start.
I'd like to see it but I don't think it'll ever happen

I can't help but think it was fate that we didn't face Udinese round 1 of the season. We could have started the season with a loss and people like me would have been calling for the entire club to resign. Instead we begun at home against Parma with a grand opening and haven't looked back since.
I think your right. This board would definately have the vibe of the last couple of seasons if Juve lost and played Udine week one

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Friuli always make a memorable memory for the juve fans.
Zidane botches goal celebration in 1999. :D
But in the same time..... alex's great injury signalling the beginning of the end for lippi. :sergio:
And the great scudetto victory in 2002. I never forgot that feeling. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)