[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Will be an entertaining game imo. Both teams will go for it after a long run of games for both and everyone eager to finish the first half on top. Don't expect much tactics in this one.

I would start Matri with Quag and the usual formation (Chiellini back to LB and Bonucci at CB). DC was good but this is not an ordinary team. Very aggressive and their understanding and movement is one of the best in the league upfront. So we should have our best defensive line up to deal with them.

I smell a draw only because they are playing on their turf but mybe our fitness and their tiredness (6th game in a short time if am not mistaken) could take us to victory

Jan 22, 2009
We'll need whoever has the best anticipation to take the main responsibility for Di Natale, but it will still have to be a team defense on him.
The man scored 60 goals in less than two and a half season. By far the best striker in serie A lately and together with Zlatan, the striker defenders find the hardest to stop. But while Zlatan can be stopped with aggressiveness, you can't stop Udinese's Di Natale that way. He can be stopped with brains rather than with muscles.
Shame we have so little time for Conte to prepare the defense. I'm sure that he'd have thought of something.
We can simply outscore em Alen ;)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
In recent years, Udinese has been always the least hated club in Italy for me. Much less than Palermo, Parma, Catania etc. Ironically, Siena are the second least. There's something great about black and white.

I hope we win and Udinese stays at the bottom of my list.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I expect a win by a goal difference 1-2 or 0-1. I disagree with Alen, I think Buffon and Barzagli will do miracles and will stop Di Natale.

JUVE FTW

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
No giacherini he has proven to be to average for the big games
please put on esti or elia :excited:

No
:depressed
giacherini is so weak in shooting and everything

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
No giacherini he has proven to be to average for the big games
please put on esti or elia :excited:

No
:depressed
giacherini is so weak in shooting and everything
No way they'd get a chance.

Pepe and Giach are pretty similar as someone above mentioned. Vidal, Pepe, Giach, too much hardworking without quality. Quag or Alex should play instead of
Giach. I'd rather see PDC at LB rather than Bonucci as CB. Bonucci will ruin our game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)