[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It's pretty clear to me that Marchisio played LM because Pepe is garbage, Martinez isn't suited to play that far away from the goal, and Delneri wanted Aquilani's distribution in the middle of the pitch. If we had a true, quality LM, I think Aquilani would have still started the majority of the games, because my impression was that Delneri thought Aquilani complimented Melo's game better. Theoretically I agree with that, even if Alberbo was pretty poor at times.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Is sucks for us the fans,but i think Conte is more than happy.
Recover all the guys from injuries,plus let the new signings time to get ready and understand the system a bit.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Strike is a big blessing in disguise for us.

Matri and Krasic can recover from injuries, new signings get a chance to get a few training sessions together, and our first Serie A game of the season at home in the new season.

Win :D

Mladman

Aug 26, 2011
Greetings fellow fans! I come in peace! This summer was good for us, a good Juve team has been put together, I especially like the acquisitions of Pirlo, Vidal and Merko Vozinic. Three great players that will help our team a lot. Good thing the first match against a tough opponent such as Udine has been delayed, it will be good for the team to get a couple of more training sessions, and prepare much better for the opening of the season. I got a good feeling, this season something special might happen. There is a chance. I for one will definitely keep on eye on Merko, this guy can be crucial for us, especially against Udine. During his Roma days he had quite a habit of making Udine players shit bricks, and bang nice goals against them. 3 points should definitely be a priority in this game. Cheers!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Udine-Juve gets postponed to some extra midweek round and we kick off the season against Parma at home or we still start the season against Udinese away and the calendar gets changed some other way?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Greetings fellow fans! I come in peace! This summer was good for us, a good Juve team has been put together, I especially like the acquisitions of Pirlo, Vidal and Merko Vozinic. Three great players that will help our team a lot. Good thing the first match against a tough opponent such as Udine has been delayed, it will be good for the team to get a couple of more training sessions, and prepare much better for the opening of the season. I got a good feeling, this season something special might happen. There is a chance. I for one will definitely keep on eye on Merko, this guy can be crucial for us, especially against Udine. During his Roma days he had quite a habit of making Udine players shit bricks, and bang nice goals against them. 3 points should definitely be a priority in this game. Cheers!
Merko Vozinic..? That's a some way of insulting in the planet of Mars?

Welcome btw. :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)