[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's good because my interet will be capped for this match but by the time the strike is over it won't be and I can watch all the matches. Also gives a chance for new signings to gel a bit more and Matri to get over his injury and Vucinic with the flu.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:tup:

"The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised." George F. Will

I am always optimistic and I can't help it, but I can see the other point of view
Well said.

Expect the worst and hope for the best is far better than hope for the world and get nothing in return.
:tup:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yesterday they were showing Udinese - Juve from 2002 where we won our 26th Scudetto.
The whole time commentators were praising the Juventus tradition of winning, how no matter who joined the club the would become winners, what a classy club Juventus is, how they could've just said 'fuck it, we'll try next season', but instead fought and fought and won at the end.

1 Buffon

21 Thuram - 2 Ferrara - 4 Montero - 13 Iuliano

5 Tudor

8 Conte - 26 Davids

11 Nedved

17 Trezeguet - 10 Del Piero (C)​

I had tears in my eyes. Forza La Vecchia Signora! :touched:
That was a great season. Beating Inter to the title in the last round made up for losing the infamous Scudetto to Lazio 2 seasons before that. :cry:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think this will delay our first home-game in Serie-A :shifty:
I don't care about that...I have to work on Sunday because I'm taking next weekend off...so, if Italy being Italy delays the season start...I will be able to watch our first game. :D

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Did anybody else hear abou juve's possibility of playing CL this season. I am not kidding!! they say as Fenerbahçe will not be allowed to play due to fixing.. Uefa might have to replace them with Liverpool or Juve.. If Arsenal wins Udensi then Juve will be chosen and Liverpool won't be as no more than 4 teams are allowed from the same country.. if Udensi wins then the seat will go for Liver

The replacement cannot be a Turkish as the top six teams have thing to do with whatever is going on there!! and according to CL rules the priority is given to clubs with big CL history.. which means it's Liver or Juve depending on Arsenal's match!!

That's what I just read.. did any body hear about such thing?????

If it happens I'll kill myself outa happiness! Literally

But still, even if we do play, maybe our ass is gonna be kicked by ever team we play against!!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
All I can find is that they are banned and UEFA is trying to find a replacement.

This would be a real big LOL.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport::tuttosport:-----------------------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport::tuttosport:-----------------------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport::tuttosport:-----------------------------:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport::tuttosport:-----------------------------:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport::tuttosport:----------:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)