[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It's better being negative and afterwards positively surprised than being optimistic only to be disappointed afterwards.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
It's better being negative and afterwards positively surprised than being optimistic only to be disappointed afterwards.
:tup:

:) how is that working for you in life......
"The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised." George F. Will

I am always optimistic and I can't help it, but I can see the other point of view

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If anything, Juve of the last few seasons has forced many of us to be pessimists - it's just better for your health. Rather than expecting to win because we are Juventus, we expect to lose and when they win it feels good.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If anything, Juve of the last few seasons has forced many of us to be pessimists - it's just better for your health. Rather than expecting to win because we are Juventus, we expect to lose and when they win it feels good.
Expecting to lose is different from constant negativity which just eats at you. Last 2 seasons I went into each game expecting the worst, but didn't dwell on it.

Have your say on a signing--"Giaccherini is shit. I pass"--but why say it 20 times and throw in 13 "Fuck Marottas"?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yesterday they were showing Udinese - Juve from 2002 where we won our 26th Scudetto.
The whole time commentators were praising the Juventus tradition of winning, how no matter who joined the club the would become winners, what a classy club Juventus is, how they could've just said 'fuck it, we'll try next season', but instead fought and fought and won at the end.

1 Buffon

21 Thuram - 2 Ferrara - 4 Montero - 13 Iuliano

5 Tudor

8 Conte - 26 Davids

11 Nedved

17 Trezeguet - 10 Del Piero (C)​

I had tears in my eyes. Forza La Vecchia Signora! :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)