Serie A: Torino vs Juventus (1 Viewer)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@chester, @Dule90, @RAMI¹⁰, @Yamen, @ZhiXin, @Alex-444, @AngelaL, @GarfielD, @Cuti, @Zacheryah, @ALC @Enron, @Bezzy @Gagi @CrimsonianKing @JCK @Marty @poisonwoody @Kasaki @Khunglongkhelua @Mark @Klin @Badass Pogba

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
tough race between Yamen, RAMI and acm. only a couple of billions separate them.

36 fuckin' billions dude. :D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
All respect to them.. I don't race to be honest.. if this is what its about then I'd donate my vCash happily :)

and guys, bet big to get big. come on.

OP
acmilan

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    actually, I think it might be time for a reset - may sound like a joke but I am having trouble keeping track of decimal places and just the other day bet bils instead of mills :D

If others want to reset, I am OK with that

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    TJ if you promise that you can compete then I am for it. but if you will keep betting 50K when you got millions then that won't be a fair trade for us.

Why not put a cap on the max money you can bet per field? is that possible? I.E I can't put more than a million for each field no matter how much vCash I have, would that make it fare to all? @Mark?
    @Klin, how much till you reach a Bill? Tell me what you need and I'll make it happen :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)