[Serie A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 29, 2013) (62 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder how long we can continue getting three points while playing like this.
Until we face the first team that isn't 10 times weaker than us. Like last year when Inter beat is in Turin.

It was a frustrating performance from our team. We don't move well. We barely run. It was even more frustrating to watch Torino after they conceded. Almost as if they wanted to lose by one, and they were happy not to even try to attack us. The first time a Torino player touched the ball with the foot in our box was in 88th minute. It was a very ugly game and a terrible advertisement for calcio.

The Galatasaray match will show us if we're in crisis (playing wise) or we're deliberately not giving even 50% against these weak serie A teams.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What's funny is that we always mention how teams park the bus against us, yet we always play with 5 defenders.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Until we face the first team that isn't 10 times weaker than us. Like last year when Inter beat is in Turin.

It was a frustrating performance from our team. We don't move well. We barely run. It was even more frustrating to watch Torino after they conceded. Almost as if they wanted to lose by one, and they were happy not to even try to attack us. The first time a Torino player touched the ball with the foot in our box was in 88th minute. It was a very ugly game and a terrible advertisement for calcio.

The Galatasaray match will show us if we're in crisis (playing wise) or we're deliberately not giving even 50% against these weak serie A teams.
While I agree with this, Toro Merda arent even that bad. Its weird how we succeed in completely killing off the games, like we suck the soul out of the games first and then we up the pace with 10% when we decide to go for the result. Very weird.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #413
    i have clearly stated i didnt see the first half, and people filled me in
    Yes then go and edit your post because it looks ridiculous now.

Jack I'm sure over the years you've watched Juventus enough in your lifetime, even the years when we were at the pinnacle of our ability, we've played like this at points in every season.
    Yes I am sure and I know how this evolves to and I know how we get humiliated by Arsenal and Liverpool.

We faced Inter and FCK who are not ten times weaker and yet we took the piss. The excuses you are coming up with after every match are becoming funny.

Marchisio should've seen red.
    This

He was one of the best players out there.
    I don't know what good performance to you is but Marchisio should have been sent off, the referee was very much biased against Torino.

I've never seen a team that parks the bus quicker than us when the opponent is in possession.
    The bus, it's going to be the season theme :touched:

Jun 13, 2007
    Capello's Juve played this way and got those results almost the entire season. The thing is, we know we're not that Juve now,so in terms of mentality and general approach but this is just a phase where we're a little off form. It happens to every team in every season. The teams that get the maximum points from these games almost anyways win the scudetto. We should have dropped At least 4 points in the last 3 games. Instead we dropped none. Everyone here needs to be over the moon at this point. As for the wake up call. It will come eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Capello's Juve played this way and got those results almost the entire season. The thing is, we know we're not that Juve now,so in terms of mentality and general approach but this is just a phase where we're a little off form. It happens to every team in every season. The teams that get the maximum points from these games almost anyways win the scudetto. We should have dropped At least 4 points in the last 3 games. Instead we dropped none. Everyone here needs to be over the moon at this point. As for the wake up call. It will come eventually.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    We need a wake-up call fast.
    :agree: We also need to stop sitting back on one goal leads! A dive in our box can cost us two points. Also, we need to improve our goal difference. We need to start scoring 3-4 goals and try to keep getting clean sheets.

Al jazeera saying that despite the goal being offside. Tevez was fouled in before the ball got to him.
    :agree: Carlos was blatantly fouled. Ref ignored it, If he hadn't he may have had to give us a penalty and the refs are dead against this.

Watch Galianni start the refereeing woos from now :D
    He and moRATti have already started. Have you not noticed that our players are booked even on the first foul, yet their opponents are not. We have a large amount of yellows already. It won't be long before suspensions will kick in.

Marchisio should've seen red.
    So should the guy who punched Claudio in the back. And Rodriguez committed 3 bad fouls in the 1st half - he wasn't carded for any of them!

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    I don't know what good performance to you is but Marchisio should have been sent off, the referee was very much biased against Torino.
    Torino could have at least one red card too. The guy who hit Marchi in the back and that shit Immobile for that sliding tacle on Tevez in the first half. And no, the ref was not biased against Torino.

Marchi was good. He stole a lot of balls today, made some nice touches upfront.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)