[Serie A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 29, 2013) (12 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #387
    Very difficult match, as they always are against Toro. We sucked in the first half, but raised our game a little bit after that, although not by much. But it was enough to snatch the win.

GREAT result!!

Grazie ragazzi. Forza Juve :flag2:

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba MoM
    Let's be honest, we are the ones who made it difficult.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #389
    blocked ones in the end, if that counts ?

I'd say, we controlled and domminated this, gave absolutely nothing away, won the game, and used minimal energy.

For a derby, what more to ask for ?

Usually a derby ends in a draw with 2 red cards and 7 injuries
    Spoken like someone who did not watch a single minute from the first half :touched:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    Once again we showed how stale we are our passing game absent and our attacks are lame. It is quite obvious when the first time we tested the opposing keeper was in the 83rd minute. That was the second dangerous attack we had all game after that lame shot by Giovinco. We field a wide formation that contributes to nothing going forward, we tend to see five defenders and blame the opponents on parking the bus. In fact Torino had more times going forward and higher possession in the first half of the match regardless of the amount we shot and the corners we got. We got a win which is again really important but it also came from an offside goal, the second time in a row luck is on our side not to mention the amount of times th he referee gave calls in our favour where in fact it was the other way around. But hey, let's not complain and let's not be repetitive, everything is under control, we will get into our rhythm in March, :gsol: when it really matters :gsol:

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6
    Bonucci 6
    Chiellini 6

Lichtsteiner 4
    Vidal 5.5
    Pogba 6.5
    Marchisio 5
    Asamoah 4

Giovinco 4.5
    Tevez 6.5

Padoin 5
    Vucinic 6
    Quagliarella N.R
    :shifty:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #393
    Wait a minute how are we level on points with the great Napoli? Impossible.
    Did anyone mention anything about the results? But if you want to close an eye to our abysmal performances and approach to the games then be my guest.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Did anyone mention anything about the results? But if you want to close an eye to our abysmal performances and approach to the games then be my guest.
    Jack I'm sure over the years you've watched Juventus enough in your lifetime, even the years when we were at the pinnacle of our ability, we've played like this at points in every season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)