[Serie A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 29, 2013) (9 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Very difficult match, as they always are against Toro. We sucked in the first half, but raised our game a little bit after that, although not by much. But it was enough to snatch the win.

GREAT result!!

Grazie ragazzi. Forza Juve :flag2:

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba MoM

Oct 23, 2011
I know there has been some criticism lately concerning our play but i absolutely loved the way we killed the game after the goal. The pressing was immense and we could have added a couple of more. However, we are starting to become more predictable and we rely to much on individual brilliance.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now, this 352 is completely figured out in Italy.

We've been lucky and benefited from refereeing. Football has been horrible. Results will drop naturally if Conte doesn't think about an alternative game plan.He is NOT being smart at all.

I doubt we'll end the season with the same scheme. If Conte doesn't change it now, results will force him to do it, sooner or later.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Even if Conte is blind enough to keep the 3-5-2 because we keep getting flukey results, he needs to at least ensure we have a lot more movement ahead of the ball. Our lack of movement is making us extremely predictable.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
I miss the days of our high intensity and possession based 4-3-3. Teams are just completely getting behind the ball against us now and our break out is horribly slow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)