[Serie A] Torino 0-1 Juventus [October 2nd, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Important win

Sandro had a good game
Thank fuck for Loca, he has been great. Another clean sheet, we need to be way better but right now all that matters is the three points. Will be good to get Arthur back, send Mckennie back to the states

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fuck you Juric and fuck you Torino, bunch of butchers. Hope you go down to Serie B.

Big fuck you goes to Valeri also. One of the worst refs in Europe. Blind man. Not giving us a clear penalty.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOCATELLI

Saved our season. I’m being serious. 3 wins i a row, clean sheet, much improved second half performance. We can finally see the fruits of Allegri’s work coming together. But we must keep guys like McKennie and Rabiot as far away from staring lineups as much as possible.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
LOCATELLI

Saved our season. I’m being serious. 3 wins i a row, clean sheet, much improved second half performance. We can finally see the fruits of Allegri’s work coming together. But we must keep guys like McKennie and Rabiot as far away from staring lineups as much as possible.
Shades of Cuadrado goal in the last minute when was it 2015?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is so horrible, we celebrate like we won CL.

This seems like Napoli.
we celebrated the derby win the same way in '15 after a shitty start of the season. it was a hard fought derby and a solid 2nd half, a welcome change after the disastrous 2nd halves some weeks ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)