[Serie A] Torino 0-1 Juventus [October 2nd, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Read somewhere there entire frontline is out? Plus a few other players missing. Hopefully get a lead and use plenty of subs the second half. I'll take another Maxish 1-0 win.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am nervous for this one. No mental or physical energy left in the tank.
In my opinion, its the exact opposite. As far as any physical energy exerted is concerned, the morale and confidence boost from this win will be a massive net positive. Especially for a team that's had as bad a start to Serie A (and previous season) as this one.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Hard to say what will happen tbh. Like Chiellini said, the game against Chelsea was actually the easiest to prepare for because everybody is fired up to perform and the adrenaline is there. Now the stakes are a lot lower and mentally the players might not be as prepared, and the tactics of the game won't be as drilled into the players heads. Meanwhile for Torino this is the biggest game of the season..... We were intensely disciplined against Chelsea and defended with 11 men who all knew what they were doing. Before this game we were stretched out, positioned all over the place and leaked goals from every counter-attack. If it was purely a morale and confidence problem the Chelsea game might have solved a lot, but I believe the problem is bigger than that and we still need a lot more work to get Allegris tactics implemented into the spines of the players.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
It can go either way, hopefully the win gave everyone belief and confidence, certainly the most aggressive I've seen is in a while, we looked like a team, and the first time we've looked like a Max team this season

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Really glad you got the win.

I’m sure Allegri will slowly but surely turn this around for you, he already started it as the latest results show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)