[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1921587 said:
They were all shit today.

I'm really starting to worry about Giovinco.He better won't end up like Chiumiento.
Keep the faith Marcello, keep the faith. The lad is playing out of position, and has been afforded zero continuity this season. We need to get him a little more forward on the pitch, and lend him some support. He's not built to be an engine, and lug the ball up the field, or to offer support to the defence.

We need that creative spark up front (I always liked him on the left of the 4-3-3, as he often plays with the Azzurini), or directly behind the strikers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nedved's determination and his precense is more than enough than giovinco or may of our players can provide.. once again he made a critical impact.

Well Hntaha, Nedved has saved our arses more than the goofyronaldinho and ilovejesuskaka could ever do, its not about flair but about determination and the end result. As for the age comparison thats a different matter but the guys a golden ball winner and still plays like his 16, so dont put him down when comparing to the other big names. He is simply a legend, with still something to add to the game. Simply put were screwed next season if we dont find decent replacements.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Gio to play against Chelsea.
The only way we're going to see Gio in a Chelsea match is when he's wearing a Chelsea jersey.

I'll be just as short but even more brutal

Buffon - 6.5

Zebina - 5.0

Mellberg - 6.5

Chiellini - 6.5

Molinaro - 6.5

Brazzo - 4

Poulsen - 5.0

Marchisio - 6.0

Giovinco - 5.0

Iaquinta - 4.5

Amauri - 4.5

Subs:

Nedved - 6.5

Sissoko - no rating

Ariaudo - 6

Coach:

Ranieri - 4.0
And I can completely support these ratings too.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Inter is winning, and they suck...

Football isnt entertainment anymore...? And fans just want to win?

Idiotic
Go watch Arsenal then my man (Sorry Fred :D)... I prefer winning and putting pressure on Inter (how ever small it may be) rather than playing champagne football and having nothing to show for it...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I still hope we don't include him in some deal...even if it's Cassano we're talking about.
I'll wait till the end of the season to judge Giovinco but right now I'd be happy to exchange him with Cassano.
The guy cannot help having 2 strikers who are more hell bent on getting goals than trying to create space,he had 3 other midfielders next to him were non-existent and long balls coming his way all the time when hes so small.
He was weak,no excuses.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
1 Inter 27 19 6 2 49 - 21 63
2 Juventus 27 17 5 5 43 - 21 56
3 AC Milan 26 14 6 6 43 - 27 48
4 Fiorentina 26 14 4 8 38 - 25 46
Luftwaffles! How the heck are ya, veteran! :D

You should give Ranieri a better rating since you give his 3 subs a better rating than the players they replaced.

They were good match winning subs :D
True. And that's the only thing that kept me from giving Ranieri a 3. :p

hntaha

Aug 28, 2005
Did you by any chance...you know... even look at the scoreline? Read a headline? Maybe watch a highlight? Get a phone call with the result?

I propose a mass-disposal of idiots in the crater beneath the Gulf of Mexico.
Silly goal,...

Just like Italy, they win 3-0

From a corner, from a free kick, and a deflected shot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)