[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't insult Nedved. If anybody should be insulted it should be Giovinco. He actually should be tortured because he's a terrible player and Ranieri is right to never, ever field him. Hopefully Ranieri will destroy him more so we don't have to put up with his nonsense.

Oct 2, 2005
Ya Great Nedved, 3 bad shots? 3 bad passes?

And he handed a very funny throw in to Torino, when he ran away from their defenders, and just left the ball go out.

I cant believe that Milan have Kaka and Ronaldinho, Man United have Christiano Ronaldo, and we have:

NEDVED!
well thats not really a fair comparison is it...lets see those players when theyre 37

hntaha

Aug 28, 2005
Nah. A fluke goal won us the game, just like against Napoli. Going through a rough patch is one thing but this team has looked clueless for all of 2009 FFS. This is probably the first time I am seriously steamed up after a win. And a derby win on top of that. Our performances are just so bizzarly poor.
100% true

and Nedved is the problem. The likes of Amauri, Iuaqinta, and Trezeguet would rarely succeed with no good players behind them in the midfield.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
neddy was very good today. marchisio was good only and he was the only one that tried. molinaro is good and tries all the time. salihamidic was like not playing today and amari and iaquinta are ot of form. i hope we see something better against chelsea...

still the win today is very importand...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Okay, now I'm being serious. Nedved shouldn't play all the time and the three points were his job as much as the wind parried the ball, but don't talk unnecessary shit about him. It is pathetic.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm going to be as brutal and short as possible. This game was mostly an embarrassment.

Buffon - 6.5

Zebina - 5.5

Mellberg - 6.5

Chiellini - 7 - MoM

Molinaro - 6

Brazzo - 4

Poulsen - 5.5

Marchisio - 6

Giovinco - 5.5

Iaquinta - 4.5

Amauri - 5.5

Subs:

Nedved - 6.5

Sissoko - 6.5

Ariaudo - 6

Coach:

Ranieri - 4.5

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
100% true

and Nedved is the problem. The likes of Amauri, Iuaqinta, and Trezeguet would rarely succeed with no good players behind them in the midfield.
You serious? He played for like 20 mins and you put the whole blame on him... Brilliant...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We're losing games because of ur legend, just take him and GO fool

Are we forced to play a 37 yr old and lose?
We played the 37 yr old and won... if you didn't notice we won today... you blind foo?

And don't fucking disrespect the Legend... Never ever...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
100% true

Look mate. Telling it like it is that Nedved isn't the player he once was is ok, but you cannot go around straight out insulting one of the greatest Juve players in recent days. Today, he put in a decent shift and had the assist for the winner. Overall, he shouldn't be a starter but again... don't insult the man.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
In fairness we created a lot of chances vinny twice in the first half, marchiso long range effort, sereni and the woodwork then kept out numerous chances. Yeah we were lacklusture at times but desrved the win.

Rested some players and everyone came through injury free for the chelsea game. Job done move along.

I would start marchiso instead of tiago against chelsea. Put DP looked happy at the end he can see the bigger picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)