[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (5 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

aman

Feb 9, 2004
Amauri-Iaquinta? That was unexpected. I think both DP and Trez are in need of playing time ahead of Chelsea. Disappointing, I was looking forward to DP-Trez.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #244
    Again none of the teams playing in CL are resting their key players. Is it so hard to play the formation and the team and tactics that we can use vs Chelsea? Fielding every single game a different formation isn't healthy, that's for sure. Let alone boosting our players moral.

Even if we win tonight and we outplay torino, what we are doing is obviously unhelpful for the Chelsea game.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Again none of the teams playing in CL are resting their key players. Is it so hard to play the formation and the team and tactics that we can use vs Chelsea? Fielding every single game a different formation isn't healthy, that's for sure. Let alone boosting our players moral.

Even if we win tonight and we outplay torino, what we are doing is obviously unhelpful for the Chelsea game.
    Thats exactly what i was thinking, our passing game is really poor and i believe that the constant rotating of the attacking players could be a reason for this no one seems to know where their team mates are when they play.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    -----------------Buffon
    Zebina -- Melberg--- Chiellini---molinaro

Salihamidicz---Puolsen---Marchisio---Giovinco

------------Amauri---------Iaquinta

ufficiale sky24

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)