[Serie A] The Breathtaking Venezia 1-1 Juventus [December 11th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
As long as the top management does not change we will witness other nightmares against mediocre teams.
Today Aramu looked like prime Maradona,what a player he is

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was hyperbolic to my eyes before. But after this, I can truly say the Del Neri year is back fully for us.

But instead of Miiiiiilooooos, we will hear shouts of cazzo, cuz there is no single player name you can shout out as being the shit one this season. Its 90% of the squad.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Even with the Berna we couldnt win. :berna2::juan:Him and Panita were the decent ones, that seem to give a fuck at least.
The rest of the squad kind of make me root for Venezia.
I actually not mad for the game, even enjoyed a bit of the stadium atmosphere.: "alle alle alle alle quando vado a lo stadio alle alle alle alle"

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The managers change but the performances seem to stay the same. We could have Klopp and I don’t think it’d matter much with these players. Almost all of them are jabronis!

GK- Tek gets paid like a top keeper but rarely puts in top performances. Could put Israel in his place and I don’t think there’d be a significant drop in performance.

CBs- This unit is fine

FBs- Sandro is finished. De Sciglio is one dimensional and always hurt. Cuadrado is fine but Allegri keeps playing him at winger, although sometimes it’s necessary. Pellegrini is fine but only recently got an opportunity. We miss Danilo.

Midfield- LMFAO. This has been the constant problem since Pogba left and Tici has whiffed on pretty much everyone he’s brought in to fix it. Then again, thats what he gets for trying to take shortcuts aka free transfers. Rabiot and Ramsey‘s combined salary would cover any top midfielders wages. Our best midfielders play for other clubs. Locatelli is the only reliable in house option.

Wing- Chiesa, always out of position because management didn’t bother investing in a natural left winger. Berna is a squad player. Kulu‘s development is stunted without consistent playing time.

Forward- Dybala is always injured. Morata and Kean are human joints that get passed around, neither are starting material on a serious club. Kaio is a mystery that rarely plays. Not one reliable option among this group.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The managers change but the performances seem to stay the same. We could have Klopp and I don’t think it’d matter much with these players. Almost all of them are jabronis!

CBs- This unit is fine

FBs- Sandro is finished. De Sciglio is one dimensional and always hurt. Cuadrado is fine but Allegri keeps playing him at winger, although sometimes it’s necessary. Pellegrini is fine but only recently got an opportunity. We miss Danilo.

Midfield- LMFAO. This has been the constant problem since Pogba left and Tici has whiffed on pretty much everyone he’s brought in to fix it. Then again, thats what he gets for trying to take shortcuts aka free transfers. Rabiot and Ramsey‘s combined salary would cover any top midfielders wages. Our best midfielders play for other clubs. Locatelli is the only reliable in house option.

Wing- Chiesa, always out of position because management didn’t bother investing in a natural left winger. Berna is a squad player. Kulu‘s development is stunted without consistent playing time.

Forward- Dybala is always injured. Morata and Kean are human joints that get passed around, neither are starting material on a serious club. Kaio is a mystery that rarely plays. Not one reliable option among this group.
Nothing about the goalkeeper I don't know why every goalkeeper produces a brilliant performance to show he is better than sczescny

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Any reason for this special love to bonbon he is doing fine this season
As i said before, this guy only seems to turn out against strong oposition.
Against canon fodder he plays like he is too good for them. Again partially at fault for the goal.

Previous 2 matches when we played chiello and de ligt we did much better defensive wise.
And please don't give me the venezia players are better. I honestly haven't heard of anyone in that team until this game.

And that's the difference between chiello and bonbon. If chiello was in bonbon position today ,maybe even de ligt he would have charged the shooter.
Bonbon instead waits for the venezia player to shoot and he ducks.
His defensive awareness is crap in that play.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
As i said before, this guy only seems to turn out against strong oposition.
Against canon fodder he plays like he is too good for them. Again partially at fault for the goal.

Previous 2 matches when we played chiello and de ligt we did much better defensive wise.
And please don't give me the venezia players are better. I honestly haven't heard of anyone in that team until this game.

And that's the difference between chiello and bonbon. If chiello was in bonbon position today ,maybe even de ligt he would have charged the shooter.
Bonbon instead waits for the venezia player to shoot and he ducks.
His defensive awareness is crap in that play.
Maybe he thought sczescny would easily save it

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Maybe. Now don't get me wrong i'm not saying that he dosen't have any qualities , like being available all the time , but that's not what I expect from a 6 million defender. That money is reserved for a wc defender and bonbon just isn't , never was and never will be one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)