[Serie A] Spezia 2-3 Juventus [September 22nd, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Close... We look like shit more like

- - - Updated - - -

We are regressing still. Some of allegri's choices were dumb as fuck. Must win game and starts with an impotent de sciglio and made spezia look good
Surely you are not against the appointment of Allegri though?

- - - Updated - - -

This game was much more watchable than most Juve games in years. I look forward to a season of high drama and rising Tuz blood pressure

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Surely you are not against the appointment of Allegri though?

- - - Updated - - -

This game was much more watchable than most Juve games in years. I look forward to a season of high drama and rising Tuz blood pressure
There was nothing watchable about Juve vs spezia, the same fixture last season was actually watchable given how comfortable we looked and pretty much error free.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I can't stand to watch Bentancur due to the total lack of quality for a player that has played so many minutes at Juve. Rabiot is much better but his attitude makes him unbearable.
You can tell Bentancur at least tries. He’s just slow and dumb. Rabiot is pure laziness. It’s like the dude isn’t even there.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Of course Locatelli would make a difference. I mean look at the midfield. Anybody could have done that shit. :lol:

Side was shit until Chiesa changed the game. Against Spezia. Lowly Spezia. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody could have made those subs. This is not an acceptable performance.
Last year we got 1 point against Benevento.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Nah. We got back into the game because of an amazing Chiesa effort waltzing through their entire defense by himself. Had nothing to do with Allegri or anything else. It was an embarrassing match for a side like Juve but obviously they needed to win.
I agree. It’s a bit arrogant to empty the bench into the starting 11 when you have no wins in Serie A yet.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There was nothing watchable about Juve vs spezia, the same fixture last season was actually watchable given how comfortable we looked and pretty much error free.
Don’t bullshit yourself mate

Last seasons game against Spezia was almost as bad. IIRC we were 1-1 with them and had to throw on Ronaldo (who had just recovered from covid) to save our asses yet again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)