[Serie A] SPAL 2-1 JUVENTUS [April 13th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Perin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Sciglio

• Spinazzola

• Kastanos

• Cancelo

• Dybala

• Mavididi

• Bernardeschi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What a game

Good on SPAL

Gozzi did some good things, great physicality

Hans had a very nice shot and some great passes, his long one down the wing was particularly good

Kastanos is a mediocre prospect IMO but we will see

Dybala was terrible which is a bit of a worry

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Shame we couldn’t get the measley point we needed to win the title.

No one injured though so let’s ensure we win the important fixture this week

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
I've been a big fan of Dybala and defended him a lot. But honestly we just dont need him and should sell him while the market still wants him.

He does a lot of nothing. Very skillfull and fun to watch on runs, but just doesnt do enough to help the team.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't know if he was told to play this deep but it seems he has lost his way with this year's positional change
dunno but I get pissed watching him play at midfield or worse getting ball infront of our defence.
Literally killed the player. He is been killed as a strikers. Making him the quintessence of uselessness.
Leaving a single guy ahead totally alone. He should play close to the main striker and passes, invent something.
His game? a weak shot. That's it. If Allegri is trying to make him depressed he succesfully did it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Missed the chance to win the title today.Very dissapointed with Dybala.Maybe it's cause he is not playing regularly but this display was very bad.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I've been a big fan of Dybala and defended him a lot. But honestly we just dont need him and should sell him while the market still wants him.

He does a lot of nothing. Very skillfull and fun to watch on runs, but just doesnt do enough to help the team.
Dude watch Dybala shine again with another manager that doesn't make him play as midfielder. We shouldn't make the mistake to sell a quality guy such as Dybala.
I repeat he just needs a different manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)