[Serie A] SPAL 2-1 JUVENTUS [April 13th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Perin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Sciglio

• Spinazzola

• Kastanos

• Cancelo

• Dybala

• Mavididi

• Bernardeschi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Luca Coccolo will start for Juventus tomorrow against Spal. [@Sport_Mediaset]

pobrane.jpg
Finally some sense

- - - Updated - - -

Younes: Won't leave without Scudetto
Football Italia

Amin Younes has claimed he will not leave Napoli ‘before winning the Scudetto’ and that Juventus’ football ‘isn’t nice to watch’.
Napoli trail Juve by 20 points in the Serie A standings, with the Bianconeri only a draw from an eighth straight Scudetto, but Younes is optimistic about the future.
“Napoli are the perfect club for me, I feel at home in the city,” he told Spox.
“I don’t want to leave before winning the Scudetto. Juventus have been better than us this season.
“Their football isn’t nice to watch, but it’s effective. They have players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Mandzukic and Chiellini with experience and huge mental strength.”
The winger struggled with injuries when he first arrived last summer, but he has scored two goals in his last three appearances for the Partenopei.
“My physical condition has improved a lot compared to my first few months here,” he assured.
“I’m fine now, but it was hard at first: it’s not easy to move to another country and speak a different language.
“Then I got injured and couldn’t start before December. Now I’m fine and Napoli’s style of play isn’t that different to Ajax’s, with a lot of ball possession and a very high level.”
Maybe we should donate to them a scudetto and make their life

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
what if we play against spal with u23 .
is there any consequances from seria a federation? or is it against the rules ?.
We've backups and reserves who trained hard all season and haven't played many minutes.

Why do you want to skip them and play an entire U23 team?

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
what if we play against spal with u23 .
is there any consequances from seria a federation? or is it against the rules ?.
I played, you can say half professionally. In my time when I was 16-18 years old, you could play 45 minutes in junior (like primavera) tams, then I went to the seniors match and I could also play but only 45 minutes.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Younes: Won't leave without Scudetto
Football Italia

Amin Younes has claimed he will not leave Napoli ‘before winning the Scudetto’ and that Juventus’ football ‘isn’t nice to watch’.
Napoli trail Juve by 20 points in the Serie A standings, with the Bianconeri only a draw from an eighth straight Scudetto, but Younes is optimistic about the future.
“Napoli are the perfect club for me, I feel at home in the city,” he told Spox.
“I don’t want to leave before winning the Scudetto. Juventus have been better than us this season.
“Their football isn’t nice to watch, but it’s effective. They have players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Mandzukic and Chiellini with experience and huge mental strength.”
The winger struggled with injuries when he first arrived last summer, but he has scored two goals in his last three appearances for the Partenopei.
“My physical condition has improved a lot compared to my first few months here,” he assured.
“I’m fine now, but it was hard at first: it’s not easy to move to another country and speak a different language.
“Then I got injured and couldn’t start before December. Now I’m fine and Napoli’s style of play isn’t that different to Ajax’s, with a lot of ball possession and a very high level.”
To be frank theyll win a scudetto. I will happen in next 2-3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)