[Serie A] Siena - Juventus (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve-VN said:
I felt optimistic after the match against Lazio although we did not get the desired result; we always struggle against Lazio anyway...
Where was the optimism stemming from? That the referee helped us get away with a draw or because of Zlatan's wonderful performance?

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #207
    Jeeks said:
    Where was the optimism stemming from? That the referee helped us get away with a draw or because of Zlatan's wonderful performance?
    I dont see any optimism

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    From our 3-0 victory at Siena last season

Maybe they should blow the dust off of those jerseys and use them for this one. I kinda liked them.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Juve-VN said:
    seems Juve's getting better mentally so I believe in a win for Juve...
    yes , we all notice that in the last match against lazio ! maybe we draw but at least we don't suck this time. I'm happy with the performances of each other including zlatan ! I hope he'll score against siena to increase his confidence in his feet :D

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
    I seriously doubt zlatan will miss this match,I think there something going on between him and crap :Dmaybe they suck each other :DI can't find any other resonable explanation for him beeing 90 mins\match\season GODDAMIT he truly is IBRAMISSOVIC ,crap crap crap crapello :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    zizoufan said:
    with a goal from appiah if i remember well ?
    no, there were two goals from Del Piero and one from Camoranesi.

The Camoranesi one was very nice, by the way.

The Appiah goal I think you're referring to was the one against Cagliari at home when we'd already won the league. We beat them 4-2 or something like that and he hit a powerful shot which cruised upwards and into the far corner. Brilliant.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
    Thu i really hate roma, i want them to take the fourth spot so tht they can give it all against milan.

we need palermo to be fiorintina, and roma wins over whom ever it playes.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Brixity said:
    I just hope Milan's elimination 2day takes some wind outa their sails - though I know it probably wont coz they'll now come 4 blood even more.
    As a supporter I feel so pathetic that my team might not meet their end of the bargain and instead hope 4 Milan mistakes but I guess there's no other way of takin it...
    you have got the best avatar I have seen for a while.. you got reped :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Dear Siena Brothers,

We, your Black-and-White brothers, are asking you to pave our way to the three points that we're so keen to get...

We know we were so cruel to you in the past and used you as a wardrope to put the players that need some time to mature to get them back later, but we still hope you forgive us for treating you like that...

We'll try here to address everybody in your nice team to make our message much clearer:

1- Mirante: You'll be with us in 2008, man...If you help us now to score against yourself, you'll wear a shirt with 3 stars instead of two stars when you come to your loving club...Your performance in this match won't be very important to evaluate your decency to join your original team in the future...

2- Tudor: It was so bad to hear that you may not play in this match because of injury in your ankle... We beg you to be so sure for your health before getting on the pitch...If you're not so sure that your physical case will be good in the match, PLEASE don't make any dangerous risks by playing against us...
    Note: Our doctors diagnosed your case to be fit for the next match, which follows Juve's...

3- Legrottaglie: We think you're so grateful to us because with us you could play against many foreign players in Europe that you kept seeing in the Tv... We're so sure that you may have a bright future, and we may look forward to bring you back if you made a very clear penalty against one of our strikers in this match...

4- Gastaldello: Our next Cannavaro, please make it easy for our useless Ibra to score, or to make it easier, can you score only own goal!!!

5- Paro: We think we made a big error when we loaned you to our brothers in Siena. Just make a good friendship with Emerson at this match and you'll be satisfied next season with our offer... Your passes will be more creative if you could make them mostly to our Emerson, PLEASE...

6- Molinaro: you seem a Juve material since your birthday. Don't make us change our mind about bringing you this summer to the place that you dreamt to play in...

7- Guzman: We know you scored against Parma in your last match, and you have to see how we celebrated that great goal which was the result of your very creative efforts...Football analysts proved that scoring goals in successive matches is not good for the player's career, and you know how much we're so keen that you have a very great career, so don't hurry up in front of our poor Buffon...

8- Volpato: We were very touched with the painful news of your injury that will not enable you to play against us... You know how to serve your future team and you don't have to be given any guides for disrupting the morale of your teammates...

9- Antonio Conte: Our greatest captain ever... You know how Juve needs these three points and we know you won't be satisfied if your brothers in Siena made a serious performance against your for-ever bianconeri Turinese mates...

10- Ventrone: Your previous boss Lippi won't be happy if you proved yourself against the team that made both of you what you are now... Please, it won't take very much time from you to give your players guides for how you give the ball tothe opponent club...

11- Perinetti: You were one of the best coaches for our youth players. And we know you will be in pain if you see the players that you raised crying...

12- De Canio: We don't ask you to think of anything during the match except one thing... Your agent has a family relationship with our boss. Got it??!!

In the end, we thank you all and wish you can enable a Black-and-White team to win the scudetto better than a stupid team with a red gay colour...

Regards,

Triade...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)