[Serie A] Siena 1-2 JUVENTUS (7th Oct - 2012) (11 Viewers)

Least Worst?

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
highglight of the match:

76/77 minute, a siena player crosses into the box, and not one , but TWO siena players try to head the ball un marked.

clowns in defense
Yeah, that was funny. Barzagli, Pirlo and Chiellini were all stood looking at each other in the middle of the box with no one to mark while there were two Siena players at the front post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I honestly think Marchisio was best, but it's so sad to see Pirlo without a single vote, as he also did well.

Here you go, Andrea :juventus:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
We had 70% of the ball possession. 8 shots on goal and hit the post once, yet somehow we managed to look clueless.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
People forget a few things

siena isnt crap, without point deduction they were halfway up the table, managed to beat inter, and adept at parking a bus and hurt you on their counters down the line with crosses

We allways play like crap against these "smaller" teams

We allways pull our shit togheter against good teams, and perform much better...
...and draw the next game against a relegation team

We will play good against trashtown

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
People forget a few things

siena isnt crap, without point deduction they were halfway up the table, managed to beat inter, and adept at parking a bus and hurt you on their counters down the line with crosses

We allways play like crap against these "smaller" teams

We allways pull our shit togheter against good teams, and perform much better...
...and draw the next game against a relegation team

We will play good against trashtown
Oh come on. We could've demolished them if we actually gave a fuck today.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I missed the first half and turned on the TV to see a struggling, desperate Juve with no clue what to do to break a tight defence. Add to that totally shaky at the back especially that we relied on a midfielder instead of a defender to take the third CB spot. It seems that Lucio got the boycott together with Isla. Our midfielders looked better than the last two games but still they are far from last term's form, what we did this summer was unnecessary except for maybe Asamoah. Even Asamoah could have been avoided to buy a real left winger.

There is some strong power preventing us from losing as this game and how things were running in the second could have very well been our first loss, instead we see a victory achieved with a moment of brilliance from a player who has taken a break from doing what he did today.

Everything so far this season has been worrying and I really don't know where to look for the solution except that the problem is that we lack something when going forward. Something big.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 6
Marrone 4
Chiellini 5.5

Lichtsteiner 6
Vidal 6.5
Pirlo 6.5
Marchisio 7
Asamoah 6.5

Giovinco 6.5
Vucinic 6.5

Giaccherrini 5.5
Quagliarella N.R
De Ceglie (I did not see him play)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We did last season.

- - - Updated - - -

Too generous.
yeah and we still needed pepe and marchisio to bail us out plenty of times

i saw conte behind glass, beeing annoyed, gesticulating, we miss him on the side. the diffrence starts to become obvious

- - - Updated - - -

and yet we didnt win no?
now we played like shit but we won, that is the most important thing which is written in our shirt :p
oh yes, excellent point

last season, we won nearly every top game, but drew nearly every other game

and mostly, pepe and marchisio bailed us out.

i really wonder what impact pepe could currently make

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)