[Serie A] Sassuolo 3-3 JUVENTUS [July 15th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
What a pile of shite we are . How we are top of this league I will never know. We are lucky lazio fell apart or they would be well clear of us now. We are as fragile as we were back before the days of conte we just have better players or we would be in the same place. Forget Europe it ain't happening all we can do is pray we can scrape enough points win the league lose to lyon sack sarri and have a nice cup of tea and wait for all this to blow over :D

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
We stopped playing thinking everything was in the bag right after the 0-2. Fuck this mentality
This is not how a Juve team should operate, I cannot believe that even now the players are not motivated to work for each other and be resilient, that is all on Sarri, he should have addressed these things by now
All my hope for the Scudetto are gone, even if we are still some points ahead. Everyone who watched us the last 3 games knows how to beat us now. And we have only 1 system and nothing to change if it’s not working (also on Sarri).
It’s done

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We stopped playing thinking everything was in the bag right after the 0-2. Fuck this mentality
This is not how a Juve team should operate, I cannot believe that even now the players are not motivated to work for each other and be resilient, that is all on Sarri, he should have addressed these things by now
All my hope for the Scudetto are gone, even if we are still some points ahead. Everyone who watched us the last 3 games knows how to beat us now. And we have only 1 system and nothing to change if it’s not working (also on Sarri).
It’s done
We actually have the easiest fixtures and the key still Inter will get Atalanta in last fixture

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We are nothing like that Inter

The foundation for our next cycle is already there we just need to add to it.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
There is no way forward with this one trick pony of a coach. After Sasuolo took control of the game at 2-0 everyone knew where this was heading, yet sarri persisted with his suicidal attacking plan.

Oct 23, 2011
We are losing ground but with 5 games remaining we should be able to drag this over the finish line. Had we anything more than 6/7 games remaining I would be convinced we'd lose the Scudetto. We are going to be +6 from Inter after this round, whom we have a better head-to-head against so we'd really have to lose points in 3/5 remaining games and they would have to win all their games (which they won't given their tough schedule) for them to overtake us. Lazio is finished. I am fearing Atlanta the most as I can see them easily win all their remaining games (but again, better head to head so we have to drop points in 3/5 games).

This point and the point against Atlanta will in the end prove to be fundamental.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
We are nothing like that Inter

The foundation for our next cycle is already there we just need to add to it.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
I hope you’re right! it’s just that the last games and the season in general are not up to our standards. I gotta admit that I lost all hope in Sarri, I’m sure that he won’t get sacked until he’s tested with the new signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
With all the negative talk, great point today that gives a clear path to the title. Okay, for sure not powerhouse Juve by far but a scudetto is a scudetto. With Hotatalanta 7 points down, only need 3 wins to wrap it up. Yes, Inter will be down only 6 after SPAL, but look at their schedule the rest of the way. No way I see them getting 15 points.

I just want this decided ASAP so players that need rest get it, and Lyon becomes the only concern. Like Al Davis always stated .....
al davis jwb.gif

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
pretty much predictable that we wouldn't make much points even before Milan game.
All inform teams. Lazio game will be crucial as Atalanta keep on winning and is 7 points away and if Inter win 6points away

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It’s done
We didn't stop playing after 2-0. With max after 2 0 we would try to play possession football and defend deep, and try to counterattack. Even if Sasuolo would manage to bag a goal, by the 60th minute they would start to tire and we would maintain our result or score another.
With sarri after 2 0, we still press high up the pitch, without the personnel to do so(only Bentacur and somewhat berna) can do this.
So after they started to play possession football, we began to run like headless chicken on the pitch, chasing the ball without the need to do so(we had 2 0), tiring, conceding 3 and only coming back in the game after some fresh legs entered the pitch.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It is clear how our defense shaken after Rugani on.

I think Rugani on for playing time and showcase him for another team to buy

We lost control of the game in 2nd half just like that. Star subs in Dybala, Costa etc when looking for goals is not effective, make them playing in rush and careless manner

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Rugani fucking sucks, that much is true, but this team was losing control of the game straight after we scored our second goal. Even De Ligt and Chiellini we’re making rookie errors at the back, Sassuolo we’re passing their way through our midfield like they weren’t there, and Woj honestly stopped the scoring from being worse for us before half time.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Rugani fucking sucks, that much is true, but this team was losing control of the game straight after we scored our second goal. Even De Ligt and Chiellini we’re making rookie errors at the back, Sassuolo we’re passing their way through our midfield like they weren’t there, and Woj honestly stopped the scoring from being worse for us before half time.
Zaniolo back playing and scoring while Demiral still won't play and we're forced to play Rugani.
Chiellini had a year to be back and still... pls retire Giorgio you're on your last leg....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)