[Serie A] Sassuolo 3-3 JUVENTUS [July 15th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Woj played well MOTM for sure (at least our MOTM)
A.Sandro also played well and was a constant threat on the left.
Dybala played well despite not scoring and should have got at least one assist should Mr.Golden Ball score the must score opportunity Dybala provided him..
D.C - Didnt do too much and in fact Berna played better today..
Danilo despite the goal remains meh
Midfield - apart for Rabiot non were doing their job on the defensive side (offensive wise Pjanic has 2 assists so he probably deserves some credit)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just like how we prematurely score and concede, I'm fearing that's how we might lose the league. Nothing new today we really do make things hard for ourselves. Infuriating, antagonizing and disgusting, but we got a point, it's the only positive I can think of these days.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
It is clear how our defense shaken after Rugani on.

I think Rugani on for playing time and showcase him for another team to buy

We lost control of the game in 2nd half just like that. Star subs in Dybala, Costa etc when looking for goals is not effective, make them playing in rush and careless manner

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Slowly but surely losing our grip on the league. Still 5 games to go and with most likely a +6 point gap at the top that is being chipped away at now. Just not good enough, Woj saved us from losing this one. We are a shadow of the team we used to be. I fear if changes aren’t made soon, we could become another Inter or Milan.
I agree, I’m afraid we might be taking down the same path as Inter after their treble. This team needs a charismatic coach with a strong personality and innovative football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Almost be beaten from 2-0 again. Nice trend Sorry. This guy still doesn't get it. We don't have the players to press for 90 minutes.
Max knew this and adjusted accordingly, but bozzo the clown still persists in his stupidity.
At 2-0 we should have controlled the game, defend deep and pounce on the counter, with the players we have, not run around like headless chicken and make Sasuolo hide the ball from us.
It's obvious sarri's instructions to keep pressing even if we have a comfortable advantage.
It's obvious that this manager is a one trick pony and I hope he gets the sack.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Woj played well MOTM for sure (at least our MOTM)
A.Sandro also played well and was a constant threat on the left.
Dybala played well despite not scoring and should have got at least one assist should Mr.Golden Ball score the must score opportunity Dybala provided him..
D.C - Didnt do too much and in fact Berna played better today..
Danilo despite the goal remains meh
Midfield - apart for Rabiot non were doing their job on the defensive side (offensive wise Pjanic has 2 assists so he probably deserves some credit)
Dybala playing like shit

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I agree, I’m afraid we might be taking down the same path as Inter after their treble. This team needs a charismatic coach with a strong personality and innovative football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are nothing like that Inter

The foundation for our next cycle is already there we just need to add to it.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
I liked Rabiot. Has a positive impact when he plays since the stop.

We’re kinda okay if we play with our best 11, if we don’t we’re horrible.

Its just waiting and suffer till the season ends. Hopefully mentally we’re still up to it if we lose vs Lazio

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
Almost be beaten from 2-0 again. Nice trend Sorry. This guy still doesn't get it. We don't have the players to press for 90 minutes.
Max knew this and adjusted accordingly, but bozzo the clown still persists in his stupidity.
At 2-0 we should have controlled the game, defend deep and pounce on the counter, with the players we have, not run around like headless chicken and make Sasuolo hide the ball from us.
It's obvious sarri's instructions to keep pressing even if we have a comfortable advantage.
It's obvious that this manager is a one trick pony and I hope he gets the sack.
Never deploy Rugani ever again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)