[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-1 JUVENTUS (October 18th 2014) (5 Viewers)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
why not try the 4-3-3 formation then?
Sassuolo have a shit defense, we can really tear them apart with the likes of Coman and Pereyra.
they also got a great attack and allegri will probably play the formation he feels most comfortable with defensively.
your argument is kinda dodgy anyway tbh. if their defense is that bad we should definately be able to score against them (even) with our trusted 352 ;). especially with tevez and llorente not being called up for their nt :tuttosport:.
and it doesn´t really matter if we have a CB on the bench or not. if something happens we can still play licht (as is explained above) or switch to back 4 then...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, I love Saturday matches. Works out perfectly for me. :tup:

Time for a system change.

After all the yellows yesterday I don't know who is suspended besides Morata.

Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra
Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba
Coman-Tevez-Giovinco​

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I hope he does score, maybe regain a bit of confidence and form.

But like Pirlo's Beard said...if he really wanted to impress us he's late by 2 matches. I like Llorente, he always has kind words, but his current form is frustrating...I just hope he starts consistently scoring week in and week out, hopefully Sassuolo is the starting point.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alright Juventus players, fans and all affiliates: It's time to crush Sassuolo and make a statement that no matter what Roma do and records they break they won't catch us.

Fuck the league.

Fuck the world.

Fuck Totti.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Alright Juventus players, fans and all affiliates: It's time to crush Sassuolo and make a statement that no matter what Roma do and records they break they won't catch us.

Fuck the league.

Fuck the world.

Fuck Totti.
Fuck Rudi Garcia.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hate these international breaks. 10 fucking days before our boys get to play. :cry: Let's cross our fingers that no one gets injured in the meantime.

Hoping for a decent rotation for this match, guys like Coman, Pereyra, Gio to get a nod and there's possibility of a 4 men backline since we're left with only 3 CBs. Would be wise not to risk further injuries by overusing these 3.

Useless to make a line up at this point, but I'll do it anyway:

Buffon
Licht Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Pereyra Marchisio Asamoah
Coman Llorente Giovinco

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hate these international breaks. 10 $#@!ing days before our boys get to play. :cry: Let's cross our fingers that no one gets injured in the meantime.

Hoping for a decent rotation for this match, guys like Coman, Pereyra, Gio to get a nod and there's possibility of a 4 men backline since we're left with only 3 CBs. Would be wise not to risk further injuries by overusing these 3.

Useless to make a line up at this point, but I'll do it anyway:

Buffon
Licht Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Pereyra Marchisio Asamoah
Coman Llorente Giovinco

That's not bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)