[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Regardless of character when the team is this disconnected only Ibra can make you win. We had a better mentality in the second half, but its effect is exaggerated by the increase in possession which happened mostly due to Sassoulo sitting back deep and parking the bus. They let us have the ball in our disconnected midfield but we couldn't do anything with it other than shoot from distance.

Let us pray marchisio doesnt get injured or need rest ever again.
I still think the problem is in mentality. In the second half Lemina was able to get out from 2-3 guys pressing him with ease several times and in the first half he played with his boots full of crap. We lacked confidence in midfield, it's no coincidence that we played without any experienced player there. And it breaks our game, the whole team is nervous. And it's fucking Max fault that he played both Sturaro and Lemina, Sturaro should be fucking benched. Play the fucking Hedira.
Other than that Sas scored a wonder goal, Chiello was again wonder retard and Referee was like his not-so-ugly brother, still retarded as hell.
I do realize that Max fucked up and Marotta fucked up, but it's like a curse man, we need a fucking exorcist. No Pirlo would help us here on the wet pitch playing man down, even the young one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Scudetto is definitely gone, but we need that 3rd place at least. We cannot afford to miss out on the CL.
No it's not. 11 points is a huge amount, but it's still 84 points on the table. Seria A this season is very competitive and I really doubt Roma would be able to maintain this form for whole year. We played both Napoli, Inter and Roma away. So some chances are still there.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
No it's not. 11 points is a huge amount, but it's still 84 points on the table. Seria A this season is very competitive and I really doubt Roma would be able to maintain this form for whole year. We played both Napoli, Inter and Roma away. So some chances are still there.
Of course they will, especially now we are suffering.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Of course they will, especially now we are suffering.
I think they will, they look a little more resilient this year. Regardless, we need to forget about the scudetto and worry about 3rd place. At some point you need to turn things over, refresh the squad, we did that too an extent but we couldve done better. That is why it is so hard to win 5 in a row. I still don't think we should sack Max, not yet, it was always going to be a hard year. However, we need that third spot.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is the exact comparation with Del Neri/Ferrara Juve.
Anyway back to before 2010.
Yes ,maybe that shit face Gervasoni was a little harsh on Chiellini but didn't gave a second(deserved) card to Lemina.
What kind of a joke team this team is.
We played so bad that is a torture for a fan to watch this bullshit.
And we spent something about 100+ millions on players.To do what? This shitty display?
Maybe we should open a poll for a flop of the match player.There would be a fiery competition.
I utmost admire ,respect a love Gigi but this goal is the exact like Pjanic's free kick against Roma.I don't know if the wall is the problem or he?
Mandzukic is a joke.Again is a joke.
What did Quadrado do ?This headless one-two wanna be dribbling and run,run,run like he is Usain Bolt or Forest Gump.Not near end product.So predictable.
What did Alegri do ? Shit.
Why he didn't start Khedira and Morata?Probably because we are 20 points ahead of everyone at the table and he wants to rest them for fucking Torino.
That midfield.Just muscles.
Yeah I forget Zaza ,he was very direct.
Also Hernanes was a good buy.I invite all his admires to gave a precise minutes that he played for us this season.Ultra flop.
So ,after a year of success and utmost amount of money we wasted that for nothing.
Maybe Dybala is not a flop.
Lemina is a loan and a potentionaly good buy ,but the rest,apart from Pereyra ,Rugani(bought in January) are flops.
As it is well known this is Allegri's second season.
And we all know how that seasons looked like.
Someone of Allegri knee jerkers said that we have 5 easy games and that we will get 15 points.Sure.Now is Torino game.
No,it's not Allegri's fault.Nor Marotta's. It;s the bad wather fault.
The optimist[B[/B],and other knee jerkers will find always an excuse for this shitty display.No doubt for that.
We will be lucky if we end at 4-th place.Very lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

$#@! everyone and their sisters, useless club
Very,very ,exact and true.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I think they will, they look a little more resilient this year. Regardless, we need to forget about the scudetto and worry about 3rd place. At some point you need to turn things over, refresh the squad, we did that too an extent but we couldve done better. That is why it is so hard to win 5 in a row. I still don't think we should sack Max, not yet, it was always going to be a hard year. However, we need that third spot.
You are probably right. It's better to focus on something realistic. It has been already hell of year and it's only 10 game in Seria A.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We can still win Serie-A. :boh:

i find it hard to figure out who our main contenders are/will be.
Roma and Inter will drop enough points...we just need to start winning FFS. :rolleyes:

to blame it all on the Pirlo-Vidal-Tevez loss is to easy imo,
we still have a squad that should be able to top this league.

i dont know what it is - and as much as i like max, he seems kinda clueless.
also he does to much rotation at once if you ask me.

...and

Paul-i-do-a-stupid-bunnyhop-whenever-i-do-something-stupid-and-i-do-it-quite-often-Pogba

needs to start performing like someone who requested the #10.

...and fuck them injuries. :andy2:

#MilanLab

...and Hi :hi:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We can still win Serie-A. :boh:

i find it hard to figure out who our main contenders are/will be.
Roma and Inter will drop enough points...we just need to start winning FFS. :rolleyes:

to blame it all on the Pirlo-Vidal-Tevez loss is to easy imo,
we still have a squad that should be able to top this league.

i dont know what it is - and as much as i like max, he seems kinda clueless.
also he does to much rotation at once if you ask me.

...and

Paul-i-do-a-stupid-bunnyhop-whenever-i-do-something-stupid-and-i-do-it-quite-often-Pogba

needs to start performing like someone who requested the #10.

...and fuck them injuries. :andy2:

#MilanLab

...and Hi :hi:
:vidal: Everything ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)