[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
We've lost our mentality with the departures of Vidal, Tevez and Pirlo. The team has a weak attitude an the lack of experience at the top end of the pitch is scary.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I expect us to angry at last, because first half performance was game of fucking pussies. The second half was alright.
It's fucking curse – rain, bad pitch, Sasuollo scores with shot of the week, fucking gervasoni is fucking retard. Fuck fuck fuck!!!

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Barzagli and Bonucci 6.5???? Barzagli played his worse match since arriving in Juventus! Bonucci was the reason we played so shit in the 1. half!

Hernanes and Mandzukic 1! Lemina 5.5! Our best player with after the break! So much better when playing box to box and not as a regista! Only freaking Allegri cant see that!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I thought pogba bobon and barzagli had a decent game , our best players imho. Mandzukic was nowhere to be seen on the pitch , dybala didn't do anything , cuadrado did more harm than good , he slows our game down terribly with the ball on his legs . Sturaro nothing much , lemina was very nervous at the begining , probably the only thing that went in our favor with the ref today was him not getting a second card when he kicked that ball , apart from that I thought his passing was atroucious at times . Can't wait to see evra back on the left flank , alex sandro was yet again unimpressive and his crossing way off . Zaza did his usual , morata did good and hernanes was beyond awful , fucking slow as hell in his movements , kept the ball needlessly and very wasteful with his shots . No comment on chiellini

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
The whole tactic doesn't mean shit when you have the wrong mentality, first half was a game fucking girls, no grinta, no passion, just fucking nothing, fucking superstars and wonderboys.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This match showed 3 main things:

1) Marotta messed up big time in the market:
When Marchisio is injured or not in form, we have to play the likes of lemina as the midfield distributor. Having more attacking wingbacks doesnt make a difference without a functioning midfield. The midfield can neither spread the play to the wings, nor make combinations with each other nor start the attacks from the defense nor form triangles with the SS and ST. The only way we can have useless possession that cant even create chances is if the opposition parks the bus deep.

Pray Marchisio never gets injured or need rest ever again. Otherwise its Lemina as regista time

2) Pirlo was very useful last year.

The majority here were mistaken to think that Pirlo's role last year(which was not spectacular) could be performed to equal effect with any half decent player. Only marchisio can do that job in the squad. Imagine if we didnt have Pirlo last year and we played the midfield from today when Marchisio was injured or being rested. Would we have achieved the same success? definitely not. Not even close.

3) 3-5-2 without a distributor cannot work.

It works to great effect only when a good-form Pirlo is around. It works to slightly less effect (but still okay) with Marchisio. It doesn't work at all without registas. It is more regista-dependent than any other formation.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Barzagli and Bonucci 6.5???? Barzagli played his worse match since arriving in Juventus! Bonucci was the reason we played so shit in the 1. half!

Hernanes and Mandzukic 1! Lemina 5.5! Our best player with after the break! So much better when playing box to box and not as a regista! Only freaking Allegri cant see that!
Lemina didn't impress me at all , his passing was way off and in first half he was one of the most nervous players on the pitch , I thought he would have goten a red card .

- - - Updated - - -

Lemina didn't impress me at all , his passing was way off and in first half he was one of the most nervous players on the pitch , I thought he would have goten a red card .

- - - Updated - - -

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yes, our team looked clueless even before Chiellini's sending off. But at least we had a chance to take him off and play an extra striker. Chiellini just ensured we absolutely have ZERO chance. What a leader! Vice-Captain they say.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The whole tactic doesn't mean $#@! when you have the wrong mentality, first half was a game $#@!ing girls, no grinta, no passion, just $#@!ing nothing, $#@!ing superstars and wonderboys.
Regardless of character when the team is this disconnected only Ibra can make you win. We had a better mentality in the second half, but its effect is exaggerated by the increase in possession which happened mostly due to Sassoulo sitting back deep and parking the bus. They let us have the ball in our disconnected midfield but we couldn't do anything with it other than shoot from distance.

Let us pray marchisio doesnt get injured or need rest ever again.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At least we no longer have to worry.

This season is over with.

Yes, our team looked clueless even before Chiellini's sending off. But at least we had a chance to take him off and play an extra striker. Chiellini just ensured we absolutely have ZERO chance. What a leader! Vice-Captain they say.
He really needs to go, he is more suited to be a baseball player anyone.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

His was terible before the break. But AFTER the break , when playing box to box he was our best player!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets take a review about what went bad and brought us to this position. It has been a real wombo combo of bad things:

-Vidals surprise departure
-Tevez sudden departure (most important player of the last 5 years)
-Lack of Treq
-Wasting time with draxler.
-Zaza and Mandzukic
-Very badly planned preseason
-Preseason Injury fest (marchisio, morata, khedira)
-Panic buys in cuadrado and hernanes
-Asamoah´s mystery
-Caceres stupidity
-Lichsteiner´s heart illness
-And then the galore of atrocities commited by our coach, which are too many to number.

You pile this up and then you get where we are now.

Utter disgrace of a season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)