[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (8 Viewers)

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I'm okay with Sturaro playing, we should try to rest our team for the next matches against Torino and Green Borussia. With Inter and Roma playing against each other there could be a chance for us to catch up but only if we win our next two matches.

Forza Juveeeeeeeeeeee carajo
carajooooooooooo

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dybala morata is pretty obvious. Morata is our top man when talking about goals.....and guess what...we need goals.

Dybala is a no brainer after last match.

If This 2 dont start and we lose........ i would start to worrying if i was allegri.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think either Zaza or Mandzukic could do quite a lot of damage playing up against Cannavaro and imposing themselves physically.

I'd play Dybala.

Morata plays if you think there is going to be space for him to influence the game.

Zaza/Manzukic plays if you don't think there is going to be space and it's just going to be a physical battle against a centre-half.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If you have morata and Mandzukic available and yet you still go for Zaza when you desperately need 3 points, you ought to be sacked.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I think either Zaza or Mandzukic could do quite a lot of damage playing up against Cannavaro and imposing themselves physically.

I'd play Dybala.

Morata plays if you think there is going to be space for him to influence the game.

Zaza/Manzukic plays if you don't think there is going to be space and it's just going to be a physical battle against a centre-half.
Sassuolo plays an attacking game, so there will be space, and Morata was rested last game, so he should start. Simhotep Zaza shouldn't even factor into the equation.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Just woke up. I thought the game would be on now. Google dogs. What time is the game please :lol:

Don't worry. Got it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
icemaη;5128262 said:
Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Sturaro, Lemina, Pogba, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Dybala.
:tup::tup: Excellent, bit of a weak midfield but that's probably the best we could due under the circumstances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)