[Serie A] Sassuolo 0-3 JUVENTUS [February 10th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He is on my ignore list and that's it.I don't wanna waste any time about that matter .Let's write about our beloved Juve instead.Will be a tough encounter at Sunday.
how can you even see threads that are started by someone on your ignore list? i couldn't find the 'murica thread the other day, and it turned out i listed the thread opener a couple of years ago.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
how can you even see threads that are started by someone on your ignore list? i couldn't find the 'murica thread the other day, and it turned out i listed the thread opener a couple of years ago.
If someone else other than the person who is a thread opener comments on that thread I can perfectly see the thread and all the comments apart from that of the thread opener.Saying that I would rather comment on the threads which are opened by someone else.Until that happens that's the situation.

Last edited:
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #60
    You both are good fellas so I wonder why you don't get along.
    Hard to take him seriously. Actually, it’s more amusing to me to read his tirades. So, let’s leave the dude in peace. He has his issues so let him work thru those :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)