SERIE A: Sampdoria - Juventus (22 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Umm Shadow did you read what I said?

This is what I said:

He's not doing anything great today but he is very active and is not just waiting for the ball but he's actually trying to win it like on his best days.
This is what you said:

Hes been the most active player on the pitch, hes been involved in nigh on every attack , hes been defending, hes made some great moves and runs, on top of that hes the heaviest marked player on the field... yet you still cant give him any real credit.
Sounds the same to me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sampdoria-Juventus 44' A clash of heads between Volpi and Cnte, and the Sampdoria captain is not at all happy!

Sampdoria-Juventus 48' Volpi strikes a 40m free kick angrily

Yeah great leadership buddy

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
Camo is the best juve player in the 1st half. DP is not bad but he was always surrounded by 2-3 Sampdoria players. Trez is as quiet as usual.
Appiah is a bit disapointing. He made too much mistakes and hardly won the ball. His passes were bad too.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #184
    Del Piero and Camoranesi have easily been our best players so far and it has been brilliant just watching them dribble and keep possession of the football.

Conte and Appiah have done well in midfield as far as I'm concerned, and Nedved hasn't been bad, but not that good either.

The defence has been ok imo, but Flachi and Diana are giving Zambrotta a really tough time.

Trezeguet has once again put in an anonymous performance, but to be fair to him he hasn't had much service.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #185
    Bad news guys, very bad news: Gigi is getting treatment, he seems to have been struck by a fire cracker or some other object thrown by a Sampdoria fan.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    :wth: is that thing on Gigi's head? :fero: i just heard my comemtator say he got hit by a missle. :fero: i will stangle that person!

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    :wth: is that thing on Gigi's head? :fero: i just heard my comemtator say he got hit by a missle. :fero: i will stangle that person!
    What idiot is throwing in that :fero::fero:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Nedved's playing well.

During the half time, Novellino was held by security as he was going after Lippi because our coach sent him to hell during the game.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Sampdoria-Juventus 46' Gianluigi Buffon appears to have been struck on the head by an aerosol can, but he shouyld be OK. Samp could be in big trouble for this...

++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
    What's up with Neddy? Does he has a bad form today?
    AFAIK Nedved's playing fine. Just cos he doesn't score a cracker every game, doesn't mean he's not playing well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)