SERIE A: Sampdoria - Juventus (8 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Be prepared to hear a lot of moaning by Incubo about Juve's goal
I saw some complaining from the Samp players after the goal.

Were they claiming offsides??

Not on Camo. He seemed to fly in out of nowhere on that header.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
No Serge...it's cos Nedved won the ball thanks to an arguable dangerour play (both players put their foot high but usually the ref favours the defender; not in this case).

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

I saw some complaining from the Samp players after the goal.

Were they claiming offsides??

Not on Camo. He seemed to fly in out of nowhere on that header.
Before nedved put the cross in he led in on zenoni with his studs.. to be fair it should have been a free kick

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Dude, PLEASE try to sound a little less excited, or you'll bring the house down :groan:
Its hard to get too excited when you only see 5 seconds of the match on replay, the tempo reale section of gazzetta isn't working, Juve's own website is ten minutes behind, and eurosport is useless.

I'm happy, nonetheless.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
yea camo rules

in giving show that acctulli(cant spell this) work
he is simply the best
we always see somthing special when he plays,i hope we keep this one a very long time,also zambrotta he is just special in my eyes roberto carlos is nothing againts zambrotta not in soccer and not in looks :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
Lets hope, that this means Camo is back to his good form...
I don't think those words are in Camo's dictionary

++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
A header from Camo??? Isnt he the smallest on the pitch?
Remember that last-minute equaliser against Bolonga? IIRC he out-jumped two defenders :thumb:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Before nedved put the cross in he led in on zenoni with his studs.. to be fair it should have been a free kick
See, like I said, I only get the replay of the goal, not the plays that come directly before it.

Aug 1, 2003
im actually extremely glad that Camoranesi scored, you know with things are going around with him & the club. I hope this gives him the incentive to perform at his best for next matches.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Its hard to get too excited when you only see 5 seconds of the match on replay, the tempo reale section of gazzetta isn't working, Juve's own website is ten minutes behind, and eurosport is useless.
Oh, just cos u were a little subdued when Neddy scored last week too ;)

livescore is up-to-date, though it doesn't have commentary. Just seeing the score + scorer is good enough for me... then i wait for eurosport to catch up and tell me about it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)