SERIE A: Sampdoria - Juventus (12 Viewers)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Gino, is the Tempo Reale section working for you??

I can't get it to work.

Oh, and just so you think that I wasn't ignoring you. I tried playing FIFA online through my 56K, and it is HORRIBLE, so that's why I can't play you, please don't take offense.

Anyway, back to the match. It seems like Juve has beenon the attack since the match has started.
yep its working

and that's to bad we can play fifa2004 againts each other ,just change your connection than fifa will work perfectly online and gazzetta.it will work maybe gazzetta.it doesent work because you have this side open and gazzetta.it with a 56k its hard to open 2pages

and yes juve is attacking a lot hope they score soon

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
So instead, I sit and watch Perugia-Roma, and wait for the trumpets to blare when they break from the match to show a goal
Gotta love em trumpets! I was a nervous wreck when we played Lecce until the trumpet that brought in Trez's goal. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Quick Offtopic here.

Paul, I knew your log-in name sounded familiar and I didn't know why, and then I saw Lord of the Rings:ROTK last night, and I heard the name of Gandalf's horse, and I said "Paul", and my wife says "Who's Paul?"

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Lets hope, that this means Camo is back to his good form...

A header from Camo??? Isnt he the smallest on the pitch? Or is it DP?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Paul, I knew your log-in name sounded familiar and I didn't know why, and then I saw Lord of the Rings:ROTK last night, and I heard the name of Gandals's horse, and I said "Paul", and my wife says "Who's Paul?"
:LOL: Isn't it scary when the names of forum members come into your head in certain situations?

Juve Scored.

Camo.
Dude, PLEASE try to sound a little less excited, or you'll bring the house down :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)