[Serie A] Sampdoria 3-2 JUVENTUS [November 19th 2017] (24 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
We should consider 433 very seriously. Pjanic is a completely different player at CM then DCM. He's just not fit for a defensive role in the 4231 lineup. With a solid midfield three of the 433 it's a really devastating lineup. Dybala reinvented as an inside forward to the right, Higgy centre and Mandzu/Costa out left. Dybala and Higgy to swap at time with Dybala up front and Cuadrado/Bernardeschi subbed in at RW. Someone like Bentancur could play the holding DM with Pjanic and Matuidi/Marchisio/Khedira at CM. This would surely tighten up the defense which recently takes more goals in then were used to.
@Kyle

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We should consider 433 very seriously. Pjanic is a completely different player at CM then DCM. He's just not fit for a defensive role in the 4231 lineup. With a solid midfield three of the 433 it's a really devastating lineup. Dybala reinvented as an inside forward to the right, Higgy centre and Mandzu/Costa out left. Dybala and Higgy to swap at time with Dybala up front and Cuadrado/Bernardeschi subbed in at RW. Someone like Bentancur could play the holding DM with Pjanic and Matuidi/Marchisio/Khedira at CM. This would surely tighten up the defense which recently takes more goals in then were used to.
Pjanic has played his best football for us as DCM in the 4-2-3-1 system.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bentancur is not ready to be a starter for us, in a 3 man midfield we'd field Matuidi-Pjanič-Khedira, with Marchisio, Benta and Sturaro subs. Unless our attack flourishes with less defensive responsibilities for Mandžu, I don't see the point in this as this benches way too much quality in Cuads, Berna and Costa.

Pjanič indeed was a different player for us at CM in a 3 man midfield, just not in a good sense. Read his thread from around a year ago and you'll get what kind of performances he was putting out in a 3 man mid.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes, we will suffer by the end of the season if we play 4-3-3 like we did last season when our squad was not made for 4-2-3-1 and we played it until both Pjanic and Khedira consumed all their energy ahead of the final.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pjanic was terrible as a third CM last season and world class in the 2 man midfield. The pro 4-3-3 crowd is a cult

:lol: :lol: you so salty since I laughed at Zach's joke about you getting a sexchange. It was funny, get over it.
Don't try and be a smart Jew boy. I'm not salty, and I don't care about what some lame wannabe comedian says on a web forum. I'm genuinely curious as to when you become an authority on tactics.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol: :lol: you so salty since I laughed at Zach's joke about you getting a sexchange. It was funny, get over it.
Don't try and be a smart Jew boy. I'm not salty, and I don't care about what some lame wannabe comedian says on a web forum. I'm genuinely curious as to when you become an authority on tactics.

He became an authority the minute Zach made that joke. You are now left with zero defenses, because you will forever be called salty. Kind of like your vagina.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is this inability to not get past something someone said a part of fully commiting to your transition?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes, we will suffer by the end of the season if we play 4-3-3 like we did last season when our squad was not made for 4-2-3-1 and we played it until both Pjanic and Khedira consumed all their energy ahead of the final.
I’m surprised you concocted such a coherent post regarding advanced football tactics.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He became an authority the minute Zach made that joke. You are now left with zero defenses, because you will forever be called salty. Kind of like your vagina.
Ah. Another Belgian who enjoys listening to his own psycho babble bullshit. Keep the smartass lawyer quips for you clients, that is provided you have any to begin with. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Is this inability to not get past something someone said a part of fully commiting to your transition?
:yawn: I have accepted my transition, but you have come out of the closet yet? :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

They (don't know their preferred pronoun) are a real woman now I guess.
It's good to know that for an allegedly educated lawyer, you possess such bigoted views. Are racism and intolerance big in Belgium?

- - - Updated - - -

Good point. Better be careful not misgender or mislabel this carbon based life form.
:tup: It's good to know that you're culturally sensitive. I applaud you.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Dybala is wasted in a 4-3-3. We should use this formation with Berna/Cuadrado as right-wingers when either one of Higuain and Dybala are rested.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Bentancur is not ready to be a starter for us, in a 3 man midfield we'd field Matuidi-Pjanič-Khedira, with Marchisio, Benta and Sturaro subs. Unless our attack flourishes with less defensive responsibilities for Mandžu, I don't see the point in this as this benches way too much quality in Cuads, Berna and Costa.

Pjanič indeed was a different player for us at CM in a 3 man midfield, just not in a good sense. Read his thread from around a year ago and you'll get what kind of performances he was putting out in a 3 man mid.
I think Bentancur has been spectacular from what i've seen thus far. He's the only real holding DM in our squad. He might only be 20 years old but what does it matter? He has been great and reminds me of Pogba. Not that he scores stunning goals, but he plays like someone with a ton more experience. We should make tactical changes that allow players with great vision and passing skills to play. Both Pjanic and Bentancur has those abilities. With Pjanic playing DM in the 4231, he's very limited going forward - or when he does so, either winger will have to track back and cover. Thats where Mandzukic is great, but if someone like Costa is to play, he'll likely not track back and cover for Pjanic. In a 433 the wingers don't need to track back whenever a midfielder goes into the final third, since there will already be two midfielders back to cover up. It's a trade off, how attacking you want to play but I want Pjanic more involved in the final part. Whenever Pjanic isn't going forward the other CM should play a b2b and thats the natural for all of Matuidi, Khedira and Marchisio to do. Bentancur has maturity and mentality to become great. He could well become the best holding DM in the world if we offer him playing time to develop.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ah. Another Belgian who enjoys listening to his own psycho babble bullshit. Keep the smartass lawyer quips for you clients, that is provided you have any to begin with. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

:yawn: I have accepted my transition, but you have come out of the closet yet? :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

It's good to know that for an allegedly educated lawyer, you possess such bigoted views. Are racism and intolerance big in Belgium?

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: It's good to know that you're culturally sensitive. I applaud you.
It's good to know you're not salty at all and have already forgiven me :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)