[Serie A] Sampdoria 3-2 JUVENTUS (May 18, 2013) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• Pirlo

• Quagliarella

• Giaccherini

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

I can't believe I am friends with numerous people that believe friends is better than Seinfeld and Seinfeld is shit :sergio:
I'm no big Seinfeld fan, but it is definitely a better show than Friends. Friends has to be one of the most overrated, unfunny, corny and lame shows on TV. I can see the appeal of the show if you're a pre-pubescent little girl or a bored, sex-starved and lonely housewife, but any red blooded male who is a huge fan of that shite needs to pull their fucking head in.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm no big Seinfeld fan, but it is definitely a better show than Friends. Friends has to be one of the most overrated, unfunny, corny and lame shows on TV. I can see the appeal of the show if you're a pre-pubescent little girl or a bored, sex-starved and lonely housewife, but any red blooded male who is a huge fan of that $#@!e needs to pull their $#@!ing head in.
too many adjectives

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm no big Seinfeld fan, but it is definitely a better show than Friends. Friends has to be one of the most overrated, unfunny, corny and lame shows on TV. I can see the appeal of the show if you're a pre-pubescent little girl or a bored, sex-starved and lonely housewife, but any red blooded male who is a huge fan of that shite needs to pull their fucking head in.
Indeed.

Nov 17, 2012
I'm no big Seinfeld fan, but it is definitely a better show than Friends. Friends has to be one of the most overrated, unfunny, corny and lame shows on TV. I can see the appeal of the show if you're a pre-pubescent little girl or a bored, sex-starved and lonely housewife, but any red blooded male who is a huge fan of that $#@!e needs to pull their $#@!ing head in.
Seinfeld>Friends x11tymillion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)