[Serie A] Sampdoria 2-0 JUVENTUS [May 26th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

lol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I hope Agnelli realized that he has a new Secco pulling the strings
Secco was an amaterur.On the other hand Paraticci made all the field work for Marotta.So,it's hard to say that in the name of Fabio we have a new Secco.Not even close to that conclusion.Also he is not the only man who is in charge,Nedved is a high ranking officer too.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And how did you come to this conculusion?
Selling Rugani mid season, ignoring our squad problems during the transfer windows. Sarri. Icardi. Saying that he does not want the best squad in the world and saying he'll settle with improving the current ones depending on what the new coach asks. The new coach wants the squad rotated around Rugani and Higuain.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Selling Rugani mid season, ignoring our squad problems during the transfer windows. Sarri. Icardi. Saying that he does not want the best squad in the world and saying he'll settle with improving the current ones depending on what the new coach asks. The new coach wants the squad rotated around Rugani and Higuain.
At this point you are just trolling.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I really don't know why I bothered reply to you.
Really?

Blaming Paratici for a player who refused to play? What he was supposed to do?

Max Allegri: 'Benatia refused to play since the beginning of December until the end of January'

Icardi? Sarri? Did we get any of them?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Skinny jeans are linked with loss of testosterone.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #135
    great way to finish an underwhelming season with another underwhelming loss.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Finally we are over this one..
    I think this is the first game I havent watched in full
    I saw some of the 2nd half but stopped at around the 80 minutes (after that Kean disallowed goal which seems valid on the TV but I guess VAR knows better).
    Anyway this loss means nothing so who cares..
    I just hope our next manager can do 3 things:
    1. Make us string some passes together
    2. Make us control games better with more iniative
    3. Make us win

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Finally we are over this one..
    I think this is the first game I havent watched in full
    I saw some of the 2nd half but stopped at around the 80 minutes (after that Kean disallowed goal which seems valid on the TV but I guess VAR knows better).
    Anyway this loss means nothing so who cares..
    I just hope our next manager can do 3 things:
    1. Make us string some passes together
    2. Make us control games better with more iniative
    3. Make us win
    I guess you'll be somewhat happy. Our next coach will provie 1 & 2 but not 3.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I guess you'll be somewhat happy. Our next coach will provie 1 & 2 but not 3.
    I seek perfection so Im a guy that is never happy.. (especially when 3 is even more important than 1&2 combined)
    Anyway 3 is a given in Italy but Europe is our problem for now (I have a feeling we will be ready for the European superleague when it starts with Pep in charge+many strong players.
    It will be Juve Barca City for the title with PSG and Real Madrid as top clubs trying to steal it (I put Real not as favorite because Real isnt too consistent when it comes to leagues - They are experts when it comes to cups though..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)