[Serie A] Sampdoria 1-3 Juventus [March 12th, 2022] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We didnt do it pretty and I think total corners were 7-0 in Sampdoria`s favor but I`ll take it as it felt the game under control.
Morata definitely MOTM.
Valhovic surprised me with how he missed that opportunity. I cant say he did wrong in searching a pass but I hope we act faster when there is a situation like that.
I really like his movements though and would like our team to study them well as we will improve greatly when we send him threw balls (not just long balls)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #88
    We didnt do it pretty and I think total corners were 7-0 in Sampdoria`s favor but I`ll take it as it felt the game under control.
    Morata definitely MOTM.
    Valhovic surprised me with how he missed that opportunity. I cant say he did wrong in searching a pass but I hope we act faster when there is a situation like that.
    I really like his movements though and would like our team to study them well as we will improve greatly when we send him threw balls (not just long balls)
    9-0 :madmax:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    The moment Cuadrado was one on one with a defender in the box when we were 2-0 up around the 70th minute and instead of attacking him, he stopped and turned back sums up the team and allowed the whole Samp team back behind the ball.

The desire to play a safe pass backwards or sidewards always seems to be greater than going for the kill even when the reward in situations outweighs the risk.

Whilst Samp helped us by not really pressing the ball regularly with any cohesion, we looked more comfortable in possession again and not frenetic today. We only look likely to lose it when it goes to Pellegrini. Arthur and Locatelli are doing well together, who would’ve thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)