[Serie A] Sampdoria 1-2 JUVENTUS [December 18th, 2019] (11 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Once Ramsey and Costa came on we had dangerous 10-15 minutes where we couldnt string 5 passes together.

Shouldve been easy, you have the fastest guy in the league coming in fresh, just give him the ball on the wing and let him toast the fullback, yet we didnt manage to do that once. Particularly didnt like Danilo and Ramsey in that stretch

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Agree. In the second half I was feeling like we always walked a tight rope in defense.
Chiello absence is partially the blame for this.
Anyway onwards to the supercup where we need to spank Lazio.
It might be better, but tbh i don't think it's a matter of who's playing, the gaps between the lines are just to big at times.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Once Ramsey and Costa came on we had dangerous 10-15 minutes where we couldnt string 5 passes together.

Shouldve been easy, you have the fastest guy in the league coming in fresh, just give him the ball on the wing and let him toast the fullback, yet we didnt manage to do that once. Particularly didnt like Danilo and Ramsey in that stretch
We took all the wrong decisions in that stretch of play. Costa looked bad tonight. He looked like he wasn’t confident in making big accelerations. Cant really blame him, when he had the entire season ruined by injuries so far.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
sooo.. Dygualdo sucks, Demiral sucks (Dybala is savior) and its back to the drawing board on tactics? Is that what I am to gather from the post match comments?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It feels Dybala is back which is good but we could do much better.
Ronaldo did great and I think even Lebron James couldnt block his header..

Im a little bit worried as its obvious that Dybala Higuain Ronaldo are the best trio to play but the thing is we have no real alternatives (D.C but it also means changing formation..)
I think we must go for an attacker - We can go for loaning someone for now but in the summer I expect us to get a very good attacker along with a very good midfielder..

We controlled the game and their goal was accidental but we still can be much much better..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... Rabiot was impressive,...
besides his 100% pass accuracy, what was impressive about him? he lost all but one of his duels, got dispossessed easily, his defensive contribution was missing, and he didn't really add too much in attack either. he did okay as a holding mid, he's improved a lot since day 1, but if that's what we call impressive, then our standards have changed a lot lately.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Disastrous 2nd half. We were struggling to make 4 good passes in a row. Having all these offensive players is great but in the end it doesn't mean much when we can't control the midfield.

Amazing goal by Dybi but then Ronaldo does something off the charts :delpiero:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
besides his 100% pass accuracy, what was impressive about him? he lost all but one of his duels, got dispossessed easily, his defensive contribution was missing, and he didn't really add too much in attack either. he did okay as a holding mid, he's improved a lot since day 1, but if that's what we call impressive, then our standards have changed a lot lately.
I don't think his defensive contribution was missing at all. He closed this his zone, only once he majorly fucked up when he overstayed in opposing pentaly box and we got dangerous cross from his side, but I'd put it on Dybala or Pjanic, because Adrian was the furthest player on the pitch, and someone should cover for him in this situation. He kept the ball moving, dragged the ball forward. Basically, he doesn't look as rusty as he was before.

Dec 12, 2019
the best performance by Rabiot so far and his 1st ok match in the season, yet nothing impressive, imo. he is still slow at taking decisions, he is slow at moving the ball ahead, he sins making to many moves before passing the ball, but no big fcuk ups last night, rather solid playing in the middle area compared to others, no contribution in the attack but didn't make a mess in the defence either. he was kinda a willing horse last night, nothing impressive about it.

but this is already a progress for him which gives a hope he can continue improving

Mar 3, 2014
Full time ratings:
Excellent: Ronaldo
Good: Dybala, Bonucci, Buffon, Rabiot, Sandro (offensively)
Meh: Higuain, Pjanic
Poor: Matuidi, Sandro (defensively)
Trash: Danilo, Demiral
Ramsey also looked good when he came one.
Demiral even when he played “well” v. Udinese showed the same issues as he did yesterday. His reading of the game isn’t strong enough yet. You can see his positional deficiencies compared to Bonucci and Chiellini. His strength is his athleticism and aggression. He often covers up his mistakes. I think he’ll improve, but if we’re playing a top side, I’d rather De Ligt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)