[Serie A] Sampdoria 1-0 JUVENTUS (March 21st, 2010) (3 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
i think he does because of what he was saying during his years in madrid, he defended us unlike players like ibrahimovic, vieira and even thuram... our former captain for some times :sergio:
When did he or anyone for that matter "defend" us? And if by that you mean the same boring sentence "we deserve those 2 titles, we won them on the pitch...etc", then Im sorry to disappoint you but Emerson and even Ibra did that with the latter having to say so while playing for merda so according to your idea Ibra should be a real Jventino fighter since he even "defended" Juve while actually playing for merda thus suffering more.
Del Piero - Trezeguet.

I used to enjoy that partnership when I was 12 years old, now I'm 22 and I'm not enjoying it that much.
Then I guess you don't enjoy goals anymore since they're our top scorers ATM.

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #167
    The one common factor in all the formations posted/proposed by the various newspapers, is that Giovinco doesn't feature, not even as a sub! :moan: :sigh: :cry: :sad: :groan:
    That was sure from the second we heard that he's called up, so whats the problem.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Pinsoglio

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Grossbag

Candreva - Marchisio

Camoranesi - Diego - Giovinco

Trezeguet

No more fuckers who can't pass the ball.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
    Will be interesting to see the formation. Gio most likely (ok definitely) won't start so we should see 3 of Camo/Diego/Candreva/DP. Since Zac said he "rested" DP on Thursday, it's fair to assume he's going to play unless Zac has decided to use him only as a sub now. I'm hoping for the same kind of formation that we started with against Fulham with Camo Candreva and Diego all playing and Trez as the striker.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
    Well I'm not saying that the formation will be interesting :D But it will be interesting to see what Zac's vision for the team is now that we have Camo Diego and Candreva all fit and Del Piero who really doesn't fit into any formation with all of them..

Nov 1, 2002
    When did he or anyone for that matter "defend" us? And if by that you mean the same boring sentence "we deserve those 2 titles, we won them on the pitch...etc", then Im sorry to disappoint you but Emerson and even Ibra did that with the latter having to say so while playing for merda so according to your idea Ibra should be a real Jventino fighter since he even "defended" Juve while actually playing for merda thus suffering more.

Then I guess you don't enjoy goals anymore since they're our top scorers ATM.
    i hate ibra but i enjoyed his words against inter :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)