[Serie A] Sampdoria 1-0 JUVENTUS (March 21st, 2010) (2 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Sampdoria
(4-4-2): Storari; Zauri Gastaldello Lucchini Ziegler; Semioli Palombo Poli Guberti; Pazzini A.Cassano.

A disposizione: M.Cassano, Rossi, Accardi, Padalino, Tissone, Mannini, Scepovic.

JUVENTUS
(4-3-1-2):

Chimenti;

Grygera Legrottaglie Cannavaro Grosso

Camoranesi Marrchisio Sissoko

Candreva

Trezeguet Del Piero​

A disposizione: Pinsoglio, Chiellini Felipe Melo, Salihamidzic,Poulsen,Diego, Iaquinta.

da tuttosport

:sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
he was smilling at the ref decision, not because he didnt care...

and he is the Azzurri captain and the first defender ever to win the golden ball.. so whats ur point? you think he didnt deserve to win it? :D

and its not him who bought himself back to juve and its not him choosing whither he want to play or not .

this forum went on the wrong direction since 4 or 5 years, some ppl here cant stop bashing juventus players/members. sometimes i wonder if this is anti juventus forum
This is a forum; hence, there will be player bashing, anger and frustration being vented out, and people arguing and disagreeing. That is the nature of an online forum. Do you really expect us all to agree on shit, and cuddle and protect the players from bashing and criticism?

Definition of a forum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wow. That is a disgusting lineup you got there Capitano; thankfully, it's Tuttoshit.

I see a lot of sluggish, lethargic play, with old players walking around the pitch. No pace, dynamism, or fluidity.

In any case, and as has been the trend in these last couple of seasons, I expect at best a draw from this game, as when the opportunity has presented itself for us to close the gap on our opponents/rivals or overtake them, we have faltered miserably.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
he was smilling at the ref decision, not because he didnt care...

and he is the Azzurri captain and the first defender ever to win the golden ball.. so whats ur point? you think he didnt deserve to win it? :D

and its not him who bought himself back to juve and its not him choosing whither he want to play or not .

this forum went on the wrong direction since 4 or 5 years, some ppl here cant stop bashing juventus players/members. sometimes i wonder if this is anti juventus forum
You gotta be fuckin kiddin me! You actually think Canna gives a damn about this club? :sergio:

I think he won the golden ball fair and square and that's because of some legendary performances he put here and with the Nazionale yet he gave all that the finger and went on to shitty madrid for some more $$.

And fuck Sucko for that.

Well if they deserve bashing then they should receive it (Im talking about the players).

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Winning this one will be a great step towards the CL spot
and losing it wont make a big dif
because Palermo and Samp will only be 2 points ahead of Juve which is not a worrying gap
And Genoa,Fio and Napoli might exchange their positions with each other leaving Juve ahead of them for another round

2-2

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #153
    Sampdoria
    (4-4-2): Storari; Zauri Gastaldello Lucchini Ziegler; Semioli Palombo Poli Guberti; Pazzini A.Cassano.

A disposizione: M.Cassano, Rossi, Accardi, Padalino, Tissone, Mannini, Scepovic.

JUVENTUS
    (4-3-1-2):

Chimenti;

Grygera Legrottaglie Cannavaro Grosso

Camoranesi Marrchisio Sissoko

Candreva

Trezeguet Del Piero​

A disposizione: Pinsoglio, Chiellini Felipe Melo, Salihamidzic,Poulsen,Diego, Iaquinta.

da tuttosport

:sergio:
    Like always everyone has a different formation

Gazzetta

Chimenti;

Grygera Legrottaglie Chiellini Grosso

Camoranesi Poulsen Sissoko

Diego

Trezeguet Del Piero​

Bench:
    41 Pinsoglio
    7 Salihamidzic
    5 Cannavaro
    8 Marchisio
    4 Felipe Melo
    26 Candreva
    9 Iaquinta

Corriere

Chimenti;

Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini Grosso

Marchisio Poulsen Sissoko

Candreva

Trezeguet Del Piero​

41 Pinsoglio
    21 Grygera
    4 Melo
    5 Cannavaro
    16 Camoranesi
    9 Iaquinta
    28 Diego

Nov 1, 2002
    This is a forum; hence, there will be player bashing, anger and frustration being vented out, and people arguing and disagreeing. That is the nature of an online forum. Do you really expect us all to agree on shit, and cuddle and protect the players from bashing and criticism?

Definition of a forum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum
    i understand what you mean but i saw alot more bashing about our own players/members than all other forums even the rivals :confused:

even the anti juventus forums didnt make more jokes or bashing than how the ppl doing here, its sad

i know ppl usually argue and disagree on many things but that doesn't let you make fun of players and calling them names.

Nov 1, 2002
    You gotta be fuckin kiddin me! You actually think Canna gives a damn about this club? :sergio:

I think he won the golden ball fair and square and that's because of some legendary performances he put here and with the Nazionale yet he gave all that the finger and went on to shitty madrid for some more $$.

And fuck Sucko for that.

Well if they deserve bashing then they should receive it (Im talking about the players).
    i think he does because of what he was saying during his years in madrid, he defended us unlike players like ibrahimovic, vieira and even thuram... our former captain for some times :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)