[Serie A] Sampdoria 1-0 JUVENTUS (March 21st, 2010) (3 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Hell no man :D

This is the Egyptian guy not the Algerian guy, he's calm but great at the same time. He's one of my favorite commentators.

The one you're talkin about is 7afeez Al Daraji, the one who had the mic in the Fulham game. I hate that guy :mad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has for a LONGER time then recently. And I didnt mean you are wrong, I mean the sitaution itself, a shitty/average Pozzi (who used to sit on the stands for most o fthe seasons) being injured being the only reason Cassano starts for them for the first time in ages is just wtf no matter how long that been the reality.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He has for a LONGER time then recently. And I didnt mean you are wrong, I mean the sitaution itself, a shitty/average Pozzi (who used to sit on the stands for most o fthe seasons) being injured being the only reason Cassano starts for them for the first time in ages is just wtf no matter how long that been the reality.
Oh okay, I get ya now. Yeah, it's crazy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who would you guys start? Chimenti or Pinsoglio?
I usually criticise peeps for having unbalanced and overly positive opinion of primavera players, but 110% Pinsoglio (also actually seen him). I cant stand Chimenti, I honesly dont know how he is still a pro player. Its a weird ass case of charity or for the sake of comraderie, because he has nowhere near the competence for his job.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I usually criticise peeps for having unbalanced and overly positive opinion of primavera players, but 110% Pinsoglio (also actually seen him). I cant stand Chimenti, I honesly dont know how he is still a pro player. Its a weird ass case of charity or for the sake of comraderie, because he has nowhere near the competence for his job.
Him and half the team.

May 22, 2007
How dare you criticize Chimenti without mentioning Azzurri players.

May 4, 2004
We have done better away then at home this year!.. Crazy, but we might just win this game. :xfinger:

Fuck the formation, whoever we field, Zac has to make them fight for the victory! We need a hungry team. Not the lazy one we have had all season!

PS: Poulsen should play insted of Melo.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
It will be very tough to get a win at the Marassi. Sampdoria has been one of the best home teams this season. They haven't lost a game and have conceded the least goals.

8 wins, 5 draws, goal dif. 23-8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)