[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-2 Juventus [January 30th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Bentancur was my MVP for the first half. In the second, he was next to invisible after a few really horror touches. That was what sent the whole side off kilter after the break IMO.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
1st half nice til the final third, 2nd half rather shite, but I'll take it.

And fuck Ekdal.
We play under heavy rain. It would be exhausting for the players in 2nd half.
Its quite comfortable win although one moment could change it

Ekdal should gotten red. Even Berna's clean tackle to Gaston got him yellow. Double standard

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Liked the first half but we dropped a gear back. Really important to continue to keep them clean sheets. 3 pts, next one is a big one.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Nice win.
Never felt like losing or drawing this one .
Like the good old days.
String a few more wins and those in front are going to crumble under the pressure. Milan just needs their penalties to run out.

Jun 16, 2020
We play under heavy rain. It would be exhausting for the players in 2nd half.
Its quite comfortable win although one moment could change it

Ekdal should gotten red. Even Berna's clean tackle to Gaston got him yellow. Double standard
Besides the weather conditions, Sampdoria’s poor play didn’t force us to give 100%. They were so poor, unbelievable. We won this at 50%

Imo our team was to stretched, nothing spectacular today. Only Chiellini is worth mentioning. But we did what we had to do and now focusing on the big games.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Everyone played well but not extraordinary.
Chiellini showed he still got it! Didnt let them even shoot.
That Keita trick on Bonucci was embarassing.
Chiesa`s and Mck`s off the ball movement is a standout (Even if there was nothing special about it today it is still getting noticed.)
Arthur needs to work on his defensive skills and also his stamina but apart for this I really enjoy his distribution.
Bentancur needs to be more consistent as he could be great and could be awful and it could even happen in the same game.

Ronaldo - He missed a sitter and also hasnt controlled a goal scoring opportunity but he was good apart from that.
Morata - He should go to a hall of fame showdown with Inzaghi for the amount of offsides he achieves. Had some good and bad moments.

I hope A.Sandro can improve as I had high expectations from him and he is getting off and off more and more every year.

We created and missed, we actually deserved a more flattering scoreline even though we were not amazing.
Hope this form continues to improve as finally I can see an improvement in our play.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I turned off at 85 and went and made dinner because it was getting very frustrating to watch us invite more and more pressure. This had a very Allegri feel to it with a great 45 and then coasting for the next and risking more than we should, but with how poor we have been this season in defence it was unnecessary to create those nerves.

Chiellini holds so much together. You see the difference there, we really need to get a De Ligt-Giorgione partnership going. Bonucci is so passive. The attitude of those at the back sets the tempo for the rest of the team and Chiellini is so good at pushing the team on.

Anyway, in this kind of game the result ends up 2-0 if it isn't 1-1 so it is nice to get the second, and not a surprise to see Cuadrado with the assist.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Only got to see last 20 minutes and kind of nerve racking seeing Samp control ball close to goal and thinking please no lucky goal. Though reading posts here sounds like Juve controlled match and deserved win but sure wish 2nd goal came a lot earlier.
:jflag:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Next up (in Serie A):
Juve - Roma - First real test for inform Juve
Fiorentina - Inter - Castrovili and Milenkovic suspended.
Milan - Crotone - I guess they wont drop points..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)