[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus [August 22nd, 2022] (29 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The McKennie - Locatelli - Rabiot combo didn’t work for us last season so obviously we should try that again…

I thought we were weak at full back and then I looked at the CM area. I hope to be proven wrong. We need 3 points tonight to build momentum

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Rabiot, Sandro and Rugani. The black hole on the left side of the team.

This lineup is trash for sure but it still should be enough to come away with the three points tonight. I just don’t expect anything fun or spectacular to watch. Just hope Kostic and Cuadrado do enough to set up Vlahovic and hope for the best.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Playing Rabiot and Mckennie instead of De Bruyne and Tchounameni is a crime.

Joking aside I would prefer Gatti and one of Fagioli/Rovella/Miretti but hey it's Allegri.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Now ffs, just cheer up a bit everyone, is MATCHDAY, forget about the couple of useless pricks that forced their way on the pitch tonight and let’s just win this no matter how, sort all the other shit out later.

We should still be able to get the job done here regardless.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Now ffs, just cheer up a bit everyone, is MATCHDAY, forget about the couple of useless pricks that forced their way on the pitch tonight and let’s just win this no matter how, sort all the other shit out later.
How can anyone realistically cheer up at the sight of Rugani, Rabiot and Sandro at the start of another season. Can’t wait to add Milik and Paredes to this concoction.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

We should still be able to get the job done here regardless.
Here's to Rugani playing at his Empoli level, and keeping Bonucci benched :beer:
Here's to Alex Sandro playing as well as he did last week :beer:
Here's to seeing the best of McKennie, Rabiot and Locatelli :beer:
Here's to Dusan being at his most confident and most lethal :beer:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
How can anyone realistically cheer up at the sight of Rugani, Rabiot and Sandro at the start of another season. Can’t wait to add Milik and Paredes to this concoction.
Players come and go, Rugani might play now but then again not see him for another two months, Juventus however remains, and we absolutely need the win tonight if we are to put in a proper Scudetto challenge so let’s just get this done regardless of what mediocrity we are forced to field tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's to Rugani playing at his Empoli level, and keeping Bonucci benched :beer:
Here's to Alex Sandro playing as well as he did last week :beer:
Here's to seeing the best of McKennie, Rabiot and Locatelli :beer:
Here's to Dusan being at his most confident and most lethal :beer:
That’s more like it! :beer:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The McKennie - Locatelli - Rabiot combo didn’t work for us last season so obviously we should try that again…

I thought we were weak at full back and then I looked at the CM area. I hope to be proven wrong. We need 3 points tonight to build momentum
does it make me a bad fan if I want them to choke with this particular lineup? Then again Allegri won’t change so it doesn’t even matter I guess. Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)