[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus [August 22nd, 2022] (39 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Seems like Allegri likes Gatti more than Rugani though, I dont remember Rugani getting a start in preseason. If anyone is gonna start over Gatti its Danilo imo, but I think thats unlikely with Cuadrado needed up front. And its Sampdoria in week 2, if Gatti cant be trusted against them then why is he even here?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just play a fucking 4-5-1 with Vlahovic alone up front like we did so well in 2016 with Morty at the Allianz against Bayern. Cuadrado and Kostic on the wings we have enough CMs to easily do this.

Would love to see:
Perin
Danilo-Bremer-Gatti-MdS
Cuadrado-Mckennie-Locatelli-Fagioli-Kostic
Vlahovic
Best line-up we could field at the moment imo. Possibly Sandro in place of MdS and Zakaria in place of Mckennie dependent on who is in better form.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can we stop playing on fucking Mondays? Whats wrong with casual weekend football?
Luckily for the foreseeable future we will be skipping on Mondays, we have Roma coming up next on Saturday and after that there will be a midweek round of games (wednesday for us) followed by playing again on Saturday, then afterwards also Sunday and etc, so back to normality a bit.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I have not looked into it. I just assumed that it was because of the weather. Therefore the games needed to be in the evening but for TV coverage purposes distributed over more days.

Jun 6, 2015
Tbh you might as well play McKennie as a support striker making runs into the box, let people who can actually pass be part of the build up.
Absolutely. If you have two crossing machines in Cuads and Kostic on the wings, you definitely need to get some extra bodies into the box. You can't just have Vlahovic standing there alone against their defenders.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
And if you have two crossing machines in Cuads and Kostic on the wings, you definitely need to get some extra bodies into the box. You can't just have Vlahovic standing there alone against their defenders.
Agreed, realistically speaking for this game i also don’t see / can’t imagine anyone else(from those available) who could play behind Vlahovic as a CAM/box to box that can make the same runs and also be a real aerial threat in the box.

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s just hope Max doesn’t ‘surprise’ us by playing a flat 4-4-2 with both Vlahovic and Kean starting as CF/ST’s, which is also not to be excluded although it would probably be quite painful to watch tbh.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Just play a fucking 4-5-1 with Vlahovic alone up front like we did so well in 2016 with Morty at the Allianz against Bayern. Cuadrado and Kostic on the wings we have enough CMs to easily do this.

Would love to see:
Perin
Danilo-Bremer-Gatti-MdS
Vlahovic
Best line-up we could field at the moment imo. Possibly Sandro in place of MdS and Zakaria in place of Mckennie dependent on who is in better form.
This is probably a good guess for this game right enough. Cuarado and Kostic will produce chances and Max will want MdS's experience to help the two new CBs.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

Would love to see:
Perin
Danilo-Bremer-Gatti-MdS
Vlahovic
Possibly Sandro in place of MdS and Zakaria in place of Mckennie dependent on who is in better form.
Sounds like a plan to me. Realistically Dusan appears to be the only player shooting a ball that ends on target (scoring) but who cares if you give him enough service no reason he can't get two goals. And with the mid being weak add another one to the lineup. And if you can't put in Gatti against Samp why even have him on the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)