[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (34 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Would be great to see Messi or Rondaldo playing in Italy week in week out and see how much they score. Probably half of what they do in La "what defense??" Liga
Juventino[RUS];3404714 said:
Oh Di Natale will rape barca's defend so hard :touched: Isla will run from Abidal like chilian express :weee:

Ronaldo will cry whole game if he will play against Chievo and he will struggle so hard here, look at quaresma and other "dribblishizzlemynizzle" guys
They would never be given the time on the ball and the space they're given in la liga. And if the la liga defenders were as lazy as they are in spain against the tactically smart and counter attacking smaller Italian teams there would be some very embarrassed Spanish teams

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
at least he is giving something back to the club with his football school in brazil unlike the other mercenaries.

Cannavaro gave us a year of horrible defending
zambo just gave us abuse as to how we betrayed him
zlatan joined inter
mutu - meh
thuram couldn't wait to join barca only to fail.
vieira is a cunt anyways.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Odd from Emerson, you would assume Roma would have been just as important for him, also considering he had the same coach.

But I guess Juventus has that magical feeling.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];3404722 said:
stfu stop talkin' shit to preet
:lol:

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, that little Argentinian pussy wouldnt score that money goals in this current Serie A, let alone in the fucking glory days.

Shits me to see so many of these new age fans wanking themselves over Messi like this.
100%.

Don't let me ask Badass to break your legs with his hockeystick...
:lol2:

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Whoever thinks this is gonna be easy are out of their minds.

Roma will be aware of their defensive frailties, meaning that they will attack like crazy. That will either end in huge success for them, or it will backfire. Unfortunately, I see it working out pretty well for them, and that they may even be 2-0 up before we know what hit us. Kind of like the Napoli-match. However, if our midfield and defence can be aware of this problem from the very start, then we can outstruggle them and kill them off.

If we're complacent tomorrow, we're going to lose. Roma will be hungry as fuck, and we need to be at least as hungry for points as they are. Anything less than that, and I think we're screwed.
Usually I'd agree with you.
But this one is really easy, at least it smells like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)