[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (27 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];3404668 said:
in la liga they should introduce new football feature - if ur goalkeeper conceded 4 or more goals you can swap him with 2nd goalkeeper without sub being used, just like nhl teams do :D
:lol2:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Not to mention, we need to capitalize on Peelans dropped points and go 4 pts clear.
Yeah, and the last 2 rounds before the Christmass break they only get to meet Siena home and Cagliari away. While we got Novara home and Udinese away.

Aug 17, 2007
They dont make em like they did in the 90s and early 00's.'

TBH I find that there isnt as many big stars these days like there was in earlier times anyway.
Definitely not.

Also the partner-ships that we used to see back then isn't the same anymore. Right now I don't see the Del Piero-Trezeguet, the Ronaldo-Vieri, Raul-Morientes, Totti-Montella, Kluivert-Rivaldo, Bergkamp-Henry, Yoke-Cole etc... Almost each big team had deadly duo's or lethal partnership that I/we used to enjoy.
The standards have also dropped. At least defensively.
:tup: correct. I also feel the standard of goalkeepers has been cack as well. Neuer best in the world now? Really? He doesn't come close to Buffon, Schmeichel and even Cech (in his younger years)
Those were the days when Serie A was the biggest league not only to us Serie A fans, but to all football fans out there.
We had players like Zidane,Davids,Trez,Nedved,Batistuta,Maldini,Djorkaeff,Salas,Bierhoff,Rui Costa,Baggio,Signori,Couto,Boban,and Ronaldo9
EPL and La liga were amateurs compared to Serie A then
True.

I remember Lippi once said about football becoming more athletic these days but it's not everything and that if you bring the best 11 athletic players of todays football against 11 of the 90's or 80's there's no way the athletic ones would win.
:agree:

I miss the 90's

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Would be great to see Messi or Rondaldo playing in Italy week in week out and see how much they score. Probably half of what they do in La "what defense??" Liga

Mar 9, 2006
Would be great to see Messi or Rondaldo playing in Italy week in week out and see how much they score. Probably half of what they do in La "what defense??" Liga
Oh Di Natale will rape barca's defend so hard :touched: Isla will run from Abidal like chilian express :weee:

Ronaldo will cry whole game if he will play against Chievo and he will struggle so hard here, look at quaresma and other "dribblishizzlemynizzle" guys

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
“I had both positive and negative sensations when playing against Roma. I was there when Totti waved four fingers at us as we lost 4-0 in February 2004."

this can easily turn into a tricky game,roma reserves will grab this chance with all they got and try to break into the first team. Juve have been strong so far so i see you scoring more goals than you concede
Why is this bitch even talking about Juve? Stick to Carroll and your midtable shit team.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Since the 2004/05 campaign, Roma have managed just one win against Juventus, 2-1 in Turin in January 2010.
In these last 12 games, Juventus have always scored against Roma; the Giallorossi’s last clean sheet against the Old Lady was in February 2004 (Roma-Juve 4-0).
At the Olimpico, Roma have picked up just one point from their last six meetings against Juventus, in light of a 2-2 draw in December 2007.
Luis Enrique’s side have lost their last two games without scoring a goal.
The last time Roma lost three Serie A games in a row was last February: after that run, Vincenzo Montella replaced manager Claudio Ranieri.
12 of Roma’s goals have been scored by new signings this season.
Last Sunday in Florence, Roma became one of the only two sides across the top-5 European leagues to pick up three red cards in a single game this term.
Alessandro Matri and Claudio Marchisio are Juve’s top scorers this season (six goals apiece); Matri has already scored four goals against Roma, only against Napoli has he bagged more so far (five).
Juventus have benefited from the most goals scored by Italian players in Serie A this season (17).

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't give a fuck what anyone says, that little Argentinian pussy wouldnt score that money goals in this current Serie A, let alone in the fucking glory days.

Shits me to see so many of these new age fans wanking themselves over Messi like this.
There's no doubt that he is insanely good, so I can understand why people are wanking themselves. The general level of defensive organisation in Spain is far from what it is in Italy. But the first goal Barca scored in the Clasico showed that Messi can do this even against some of the best defenders. He absolutely floored both Alonso and Diarra, making a sweet pass past Pepe to open Sanchez.

The difference is that he can do this once in a while against great defenses, but he can do it 4-6 times against the average La Liga team. Thats the difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)