[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (35 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
It's a bad defense, but is it really worse than Bologna's defense yesterday or Cesena's on Sunday?

I'm saying that the fact they're missing so many defenders doesn't makes us strong favs. Rosi is a natural RB, Heinze is lately playing CB quite regularly. If J. Angel starts instead of Taddei, then you have 3 out of 4 players who are playing in their natural position and aren't really worse than most of the serie A defenders.
Defenses are a unit, and they improve with playing time. I'm not saying it's worse than any Cesena defense, but it will take a lot of understanding for them to be perfectly organised.

Would have been perfect for either Del Piero or Vucinic to play against, someone with that sort of creativity.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The wait for Monday evening will be torture having in mind that I have no interest at all in watching the crap in Spain nor any other big game in EPL or other leagues.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Gazzetta: JUVENTUS: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pepe, Matri, Giaccherini

A disposizione: Storari, De Ceglie, Pazienza, Estigarribia, Krasic, Del Piero, Quagliarella

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The control of Ibra before his goal in the Roma game was just a fluke.
Im getting sick and tired of reading your posts. You are by far the most annoying poster in here. Every time you dislike a player, whatever they do just comes down to luck or flukes. And yet when Taarabt scores 10 goals in the Championship he is the new Zidane. Come up with some new material.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Im getting sick and tired of reading your posts. You are by far the most annoying poster in here. Every time you dislike a player, whatever they do just comes down to luck or flukes. And yet when Taarabt scores 10 goals in the Championship he is the new Zidane. Come up with some new material.
1- I've never said that Taarabt is the new Zidane.
2- Why do you feel the need to bring Taarabt to this :boh:
3- Who told you i dislike Zlatan
4- I'm sure you never played football in your life
5- That control was a fluke, he never meant the ball to be ahead of him like that. So Shut the fuck up.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Gazzetta: JUVENTUS: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pepe, Matri, Giaccherini

A disposizione: Storari, De Ceglie, Pazienza, Estigarribia, Krasic, Del Piero, Quagliarella
Copy + Paste :sergio:
I don't believe krasic will be on the bench instead of elia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)