[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (36 Viewers)

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
What over-time you guys talking about?

Only 2 players from the starting 11 started against Bologna. The 3rd one (Marchisio) came in as a subs.

Buffon, Lich, Chiellini, Vidal, Marchisio?, Pirlo, Matri, Pepe were all rested.
=))) I mean in a psychological way))) They all have warried abot Bologna match) This clash was really nervous)))

aphrxia

Dec 6, 2011
=))) I mean in a psychological way))) They all have warried abot Bologna match) This clash was really nervous)))
Well honey, it's Roma who should have worries in psychological way... several of their starting 11 players is banned for this match, they had internal conflicts (all hail Osvaldo the Boxxer!), and the biggest shit about this current roma is their useless attempt to copy Barcelona-ish style of play.

I said we will take this game by 2 goals to nil. And Osvaldo get sacked from Roma for a smack in Enrique's face right after the game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So Heinze escaped suspension, eh?

Btw, no reason to be overly optimistic because this seems to be what Roma will put against us:

Stekelenburg
Rosi - Heinze - Cassetti-Taddei
Greco-Pjanic-De Rossi
Totti
Osvaldo-Lamela​
Bench: Lobont, Cicinho, Josè Angel, Perrotta, Simplicio, Borriello, Caprari

It's a fine team. Mostly the chaos they are in and the bad atmoshpere inside their team is what makes us favorites. In normal conditions this Roma team shouldn't be considered an outsider at Olimpico.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What do you mean by 'fine', as in 'ok' or like a fine wine? :D The defence looks horrific to me.
It's a bad defense, but is it really worse than Bologna's defense yesterday or Cesena's on Sunday?

I'm saying that the fact they're missing so many defenders doesn't makes us strong favs. Rosi is a natural RB, Heinze is lately playing CB quite regularly. If J. Angel starts instead of Taddei, then you have 3 out of 4 players who are playing in their natural position and aren't really worse than most of the serie A defenders.

The bad blood in Roma's lockerroom and the pressure from the awful results is what makes them outsiders. On the other hand, our great atmosphere makes us favorites. Player for player though, it's not like we have a superior squad to them. At least not much superior. Talent wise too we're not really better.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's a bad defense, but is it really worse than Bologna's defense yesterday or Cesena's on Sunday?

I'm saying that the fact they're missing so many defenders doesn't makes us strong favs. Rosi is a natural RB, Heinze is lately playing CB quite regularly. If J. Angel starts instead of Taddei, then you have 3 out of 4 players who are playing in their natural position and aren't really worse than most of the serie A defenders.

The bad blood in Roma's lockerroom and the pressure from the awful results is what makes them outsiders. On the other hand, our great atmosphere makes us favorites. Player for player though, it's not like we have a superior squad to them. At least not much superior. Talent wise too we're not really better.
I'm of the mindset that if you miss your regular players in a position then you will always be that little bit weaker as a unit, regardless of talent. If this is Roma's starting defense for some time then maybe not as much, but I see players out of their natural position all over that defense.

I also think our squad is stronger, I'm surprised by that comment. Roma have a potentially strong team but it's not been put into reality thus far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)