[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (106 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I think CL qualification will probably be a struggle for us. But the quality in Serie A isn't there yet to make that impossible. For all the changes we're making, in a more competitive league, we could have just Liverpooled ourselves.
i'm Afraid about Inter and Roma right now.
Hope we'll dramatically improve and start rolling the right way again >_>

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Well this is a dissapointing result , I hoped we would win , but for what was shown in the field we didn't deserve too . What I hated most was our aproach to the game , we parked the bus big time . Can't say anything about the goals , maybe buffon could have done something on the first one . Evras second yellow imho shows the current mental stress that the whole squad has , we are under much pressure to win and it showed during the match , too much tension and some silly fouls . Still I am confident that we will start winning and the championship has just begun so I wouldn't worry that much .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I can't believe we're closer to 2016 than 2015 and I have to say this to myself and other people again but here we go.

3-5-2, with 2 offensively SHIT wing backs, old ones at that, and a midfield with about as much creativity at a mid-table SPL side, with a striker who needs service to boot. Is a FUCKING disaster. Such a disjointed, boring, unimaginative way to play and the attack just looks so lost and isolated. I looked at our line up, and I just knew we were fucked.

It was basically our old annoying static 3-5-2 but with a slightly, slightly better attack, a much worse midfield and a somewhat worse defence.

Part of this is due to injuries, but a big part of the problem is we still actually need to rely on the cancerous 3-5-2 when we had so much success in a 4-3-1-2 and EVERY opportunity to go after players who would allow us to carry on with said formation and build from it. Instead we sold the only midfielder Allegri trusted to play as the '1' and never replaced him.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I can't believe we're closer to 2016 than 2015 and I have to say this to myself and other people again but here we go.

3-5-2, with 2 offensively $#@! wing backs, old ones at that, and a midfield with about as much creativity at a mid-table SPL side, with a striker who needs service to boot. Is a $#@!ING disaster. Such a disjointed, boring, unimaginative way to play and the attack just looks so lost and isolated. I looked at our line up, and I just knew we were $#@!ed.

It was basically our old annoying static 3-5-2 but with a slightly, slightly better attack, a much worse midfield and a somewhat worse defence.

Part of this is due to injuries, but a big part of the problem is we still actually need to rely on the cancerous 3-5-2 when we had so much success in a 4-3-1-2 and EVERY opportunity to go after players who would allow us to carry on with said formation and build from it. Instead we sold the only midfielder Allegri trusted to play as the '1' and never replaced him.
Attack is no way better - Tevez could turn games in the blink of an eye.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another terrible performance and it always hurts losing to these twats, but they were so much better than us it's not funny. We are clearly lacking a technical creative player to link up with our strikers, our midfield today was an absolute joke and we look lethargic as fuck.

Our pre-season planning was absolutely atrocious IMO. We played too few games with basically 4-5 new starters coming into the team. It's going to take a little while yet before everything starts clicking and it might be too late.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Another terrible performance and it always hurts losing to these twats, but they were so much better than us it's not funny. We are clearly lacking a technical creative player to link up with our strikers, our midfield today was an absolute joke and we look lethargic as fuck.

Our pre-season planning was absolutely atrocious IMO. We played too few games with basically 4-5 new starters coming into the team. It's going to take a little while yet before everything starts clicking and it might be too late.
Watch us play surprisingly solid when cheesio returns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)