[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (118 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Does getting to the CL final normally prevent your starting DM from getting injured?
No but it usually allows you to hold on to 2 of your most used midfielders in the last 4 years or maybe if you're really lucky find a replacement for them that isn't an injury prone free agent.

But maybe that's too ambitious.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Predicted line-ups (not official yet):

Roma: Szscesny; Florenzi, Manolas, De Rossi, Digne; Pjanic, Keita, Nainggolan; Salah, Dzeko, Falque

Juventus: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichsteiner, Sturaro, Padoin, Pogba, Evra; Dybala, Mandzukic

PadoWin Regista :tuttosport: :sergio:
what the fuck happened to Allegri. Has everybody gone full retard at the club. Put in Morata, Alex Sandro, Perreyra and Cuadrado and take out Evra, Caceres, Padowin, mandzukic. Play a 4-3-3. I dont give a fuck how long players have been here you play the best ones available.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
what the fuck happened to Allegri. Has everybody gone full retard at the club. Put in Morata, Alex Sandro, Perreyra and Cuadrado and take out Evra, Caceres, Padowin, mandzukic. Play a 4-3-3. I dont give a fuck how long players have been here you play the best ones available.
That's not how it works, m8. It's the 2nd match against the strongest opponent in the league after losing the first. I wouldn't go all out, this is not the time to try out new players. Not that many anyways. I'd play one of Alex Sandro or Cuadrado though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No but it usually allows you to hold on to 2 of your most used midfielders in the last 4 years or maybe if you're really lucky find a replacement for them that isn't an injury prone free agent.

But maybe that's too ambitious.
Well Allegri is the one saying that Padoin is the vice-Marchisio, but really he has other options when push comes to shove. Just two less because of injuries. And we do need another MC.

I don't know what any of this has to do with being in the CL final, but I'm sure "from the CL final to [insert]" is going to be the most overused phrase of the season.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The fact remains after such a successful season we're in match day 2 and we've weakened our own midfield and still have not even made up the numbers.

Poor planning. And finances or a lack of is no excuse.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
C'mon show some character please. AM or not, there's still plenty of talent in the line-up enough for what they're going up against. Whether it's been a messed up mercato or not, if Padoin fails yet again at that position it will be 100% on Allegri. but it's his call and hopefully a right call.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
That's not how it works, m8. It's the 2nd match against the strongest opponent in the league after losing the first. I wouldn't go all out, this is not the time to try out new players. Not that many anyways. I'd play one of Alex Sandro or Cuadrado though.
Well Moratta and Perreyra are not new players, but they are superior to the players taking there place ( Padowin, Mandzukic). Alex Sandro and Cuadrado are two quality players. Its not exactly like we are trying out primavera players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...if Padoin fails yet again at that position it will be 100% on Allegri...
who else would you field? pereyra, who's not a defending extraordinaire? or vitale? maybe bonucci?

btw i'd seriously consider moving bonucci to the midfield. he defends, positions himself and passes better than sturaro, let alone padoin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)